High School Reunions

Buck531

I'm not one of the older members or post here alot but here goes anyway.

Way I see it is I don't need some reunion to see people I want to see. I stay in contact with the few people I actually care to see from my highschool. I'm only a few years outta highschool and everything I hear from my hometown makes me happier its in my past as is.

Not to be a downer but highschool is overrated and I don't need a reunion to remember that. I've moved on.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to go to mine, assuming we even have one. The person in charge is a retard.

High school was probably the most fun four years of my life, had a lot of cool people in my class - a lot of them I still hang out with.

That and I want to see her... http://www.amyschmid.com

yes wow!!!!! We'll see if we have one. And i thought i saw her the other day i didnt tell u. I was at a stoplight and i happen to look over and i couldve sworn it was her. And man, she looked big! Big as in muscular......

I went to my ten year reunion and had fun, there wasn't a huge turnout but it was nice seeing some old friends. Funny enough I still don't talk to any of them on a regular basis.....times change and you grow up and make new friends I think.

If you don't think you will enjoy it don't go....if you think you could have a good time go.

I had my 20 year class reunion this past summer and it was a good time. I didnt go to the 15 year though. It was interesting to see how people turn out.

Buckeye Valley class of 88.