Massive Shit Brewing

Main3s

Since I’ve noticed how people on CR love to talk about their BM’s I feel compelled to let everyone know that I have a massive shit brewing as I type. I’ve had the bubble guts all morning and I’m starting to crown, when it’s ready, it’s goanna be a nasty one…That is all.

Since I’ve noticed how people on CR love to talk about their BM’s I feel compelled to let everyone know that I have a massive shit brewing as I type. I’ve had the bubble guts all morning and I’m starting to crown, when it’s ready, it’s goanna be a nasty one…That is all.

Nice

Why is that corn is not broken down in the digestive process? Anyone who has had Chipotle knows what I mean.

If you chew it it is broken down, you have to break through the "shell", then it will be much more completely digested.

It is because corn has no nutritional value at all. Plus the shell does not break down with our stomach acids. Corn is pretty bad and almost synthetic at this point. Corn used to grow like tall wild grass... nothing close to how it is grown now.

He must not be at work ;)

Yea I know he has today off, but still this is a shit thread and he loves talking about dooty.

On a related note, i took a shit the other night that stood straight up and down in the toliet and it took 3 flushes just to get it to clear.

Yea I know he has today off, but still this is a shit thread and he loves talking about dooty.

On a related note, i took a shit the other night that stood straight up and down in the toliet and it took 3 flushes just to get it to clear.

You need more fiber in your diet.