Attn: Cunts that can't drive.

kenny

Kenny, we have identified this person^^^^.

:lol:

Not my fault this is the only car I own. Also, drifting home in my Mustang I still drive better in the snow than 90% of the fucks out on the roads today. I saw a guy doing ~3mph in his Honda Civic. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Not my fault this is the only car I own. Also, drifting home in my Mustang I still drive better in the snow than 90% of the fucks out on the roads today. I saw a guy doing ~3mph in his Honda Civic. :rolleyes:

Wouldn't want to dirty the rims, son.

I just came back from lebanon ohio, fucking accidents everywhere dumb fucking semi drivers switching lanes when the should stay far right ignorant fucks, goddamn snow fucked my plans for tonight, shit, now what, think, think, switch to backup, plans,. or roll out pimp as scheduled, time running down, getting close, need a decision, what the fuck, tick tock, tick tock, the voices wont stop, goddamn sounding like some doctor seuss shit right there, stay on schedule see if the ride for tonight is still available, but fuck theres snow, but dont forget the satement you want to give, decisions, decisions.................................................................................