Attn: Cunts that can't drive.

kenny

Braindead takes the fun out of it, nothing like being sideways all the way through 3rd and being buslengths ahead. :lol:

Lol this is kinda true..the old talon never had the luxury of snow tires but it got me through 50 miles of driving and the icy hills of hocking many a night.

Drove out to the other side of Missouri and back yesterday. 1,300 miles from 4am start time till 2:30am when I got back last night and counted a total of 6 overturned semi's, 5 trucks or vans that were jack knifed off the road, 5 vehicles that had flipped, and at least 15 other cars that slid off the road. Oh and I reported 2 different incidences to 911. 1 was a Fedex truck and 2 was a sign that someone demolished on Sawmill parkway that I managed to runover.

yay for going a mild 60mph down 670 on my way to work, passing a V6 mustang doing 20 with their four-ways flashing. I guess the WRX is good for something after all, even with shit tires.

i had some dumb ass in front of me in a V6 mustang last night doing a whole 5 mph.

ive come to one of two conclusions, either A, im crazy driver or B, people are pussies when snow hits the ground. I was out on main street at about 10:30 last coming from hebron, and i was flying past all these people in like 4X4 trucks doing like a whole 20 mph, while me and my old ass grand prix with litterally not but FWD (no ABS, no traction control, cheap ass crap tires), going like 60 lol