Hey Everybody.

3.1cutlass

Dude, your barn is leaning. Terrible excuse for having the car though... I was a "poor college student" living in Chicago having to pay Chicago rent/utilities/tax while in college and maintained a full time job. I bought my S4 when I was in college... If you're getting more than 6 hours of sleep each night while in college you need to live some.

Werd.

I had an 11 second daily driver at 18, another faster car by the time I went to college, a daily driver, and a bike.

Shit - my college daily driver (beater 1G DSM) was faster/cooler than that ride ever will be, and that car was a total POS.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Werd.

I had an 11 second daily driver at 18, another faster car by the time I went to college, a daily driver, and a bike.

Shit - my college daily driver (beater 1G DSM) was faster/cooler than that ride ever will be, and that car was a total POS.

Thanks for your input. Too bad not everybody can be like you huh?

So let me get this straight. You had no interest in participating in this site joining in May of 2007. Then a ricer fag gets flamed for being a ricer fag. So you get the urge to come and "Browse". I call bullshit. :gtfo:
  • Upvote 1

I am not sure. It was not a decision i was apart of. It should be back open to new members but with admin approval.

Passing the buck eh ? Make me an "honorary inductee" so I can peruse your (no doubt) fine boards.

Join and see if they let you in. I cannot approve members so it is not my decision.

Meh some moderator you are.

Pssh, can't even bend the forum to your own will. That's a whole lot of effort to join a site that, as far as I can tell, sucks.

-rep for banning tim and brian

Haha i had nothing to do with that so whatever dude.

Meh some moderator you are. Pssh, can't even bend the forum to your own will. That's a whole lot of effort to join a site that, as far as I can tell, sucks. Today 01:01 PM

Thats fine.

• Downvote 3