Hey Everybody.

3.1cutlass

Dude, your barn is leaning. Terrible excuse for having the car though... I was a "poor college student" living in Chicago having to pay Chicago rent/utilities/tax while in college and maintained a full time job. I bought my S4 when I was in college... If you're getting more than 6 hours of sleep each night while in college you need to live some.

Getting a loan for a car means the bank owns it, thats nothing to brag about. He is doing the right thing not going into debt for somthing that is going to lose value. A "nice" car is not somthing that you need but rather somthing you desire. Home loans are another story.

3.1 Cutlass; That is a clean w-body!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting a loan for a car means the bank owns it, thats nothing to brag about. He is doing the right thing not going into debt for somthing that is going to lose value. A "nice" car is not somthing that you need but rather somthing you desire. Home loans are another story.

3.1 Cutlass; That is a clean w-body!

+1 on the car loans. I have paid nothing but cash for all my cars and I want to keep it that way. Once the A4 sells I'm buying an S4 with cash.

Clean Cutlass for what it is.

• 2 weeks later...
Meh some moderator you are.

Pssh, can't even bend the forum to your own will. That's a whole lot of effort to join a site that, as far as I can tell, sucks.

up until this post, i never even felt a need to check that site out.

Now, i wish i hadnt, it made my head hurt. all i can view is the garage area and there were a whole 2 timeslips, the fastest being a mustang GT with 5X something modifications, only running a 13.77 lol.

• Upvote 1

up until this post, i never even felt a need to check that site out.

Now, i wish i hadnt, it made my head hurt. all i can view is the garage area and there were a whole 2 timeslips, the fastest being a mustang GT with 5X something modifications, only running a 13.77 lol.

See I was right. LOL.