Wheres my pizza?? Oh there it is...

dragknee66

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

dominios pizza imo is HORRIBLE the one here on 161 give that shit away at 599 for a large i pay double right across the street at pizza hut

Do you enjoy having your arteries clog and peeing out your butt? Pizza Hut fucking blows, though Domino's isn't any better. I would rather have Papa Johns or a local pizza joint.

Do you enjoy having your arteries clog and peeing out your butt? Pizza Hut fucking blows, though Domino's isn't any better. I would rather have Papa Johns or a local pizza joint.

Villa Nova on high st is the BEST fucking pizza in columbus if you want my real opinion the only reason i said pizza hut is because the dominos is right across from a pizza hut by my house.

Isn't Fox pizza one of those places where you go and pick it up and then heat it up at home? For some weird reason I've never liked the concept. I wanna pick it up and then eat that shit right when I get home.

No Fox's sells pizza ready to eat. It's just your basic run of the mill pizza. Not the best but edible.