Dubyuh tosses creationists under bus

Science Abuse

He's just trying to sound intelligent to a different audience not so "in-tune" with his theological beliefs. He thinks 'literal' means dumping trash all over the place.

You know, as in ...

Int:"Do you believe the bible was literal ?"

Mor:"Durr, shure Nuff I don't, the big W in da sky don't like law-braking litterererers, texas,texas."

(in all fairness i'm not sure this qualifies as a "under a bus" just yet)

The opposite is true, "faith" and religion are the cause of the majority of the insanity in this world.

I can agree with that too. I do love how the American Muslims say Islam preaches peace and all that BS, but so far a majority of terrorists/attacks are carried out by their fellow Muslims. Crusades me all you want, but you don't see Catholics rioting and bombing shit.

I can agree with that too. I do love how the American Muslims say Islam preaches peace and all that BS, but so far a majority of terrorists/attacks are carried out by their fellow Muslims. Crusades me all you want, but you don't see Catholics rioting and bombing shit.

Raping little boys on the other hand...

You really think terrorism has very much to do with Islam?

You really think terrorism has very much to do with Islam?

Some of the teachings, and not to mention Mullahs/Sheiks like Al-Sadr use it as a catalyst. I know it is but a percentage of the religion that is the more radical, but look what happens when one Muslim country is attacked by a non-Muslim country. They all tend to stick to one another. They utilize Islam as a tool to promote terrorism, so yes there is a connection.

Can't blame the Irish for goin at it. It was a misunderstanding :)

LOL..... Um?

......HAHAHAHAHA. I'm actually laughing so hard that the energy required to remind you of the crusades and the inquisition is drainin.....sgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeec

you don't see Catholics rioting and bombing shit.

in addition to the IRA which was already mentioned, there have been numerous cases of arson and bombings of abortion clinics, as well as murders carried out by militant christians. army of god is one group that comes immediately to mind.

thats not even to mention the hundreds and hundreds of cases of burglary, assault, vandalism, death threats, stalkings, hate mail, harassing phone calls, bomb threats etc etc etc

Were Catholics even associated with all these, more than likely no. Bring up hundreds of years ago, that's nothing compared to today's realism. There's plenty of militant Christians out there I know, but you don't see them trying to tear down an entire society. Experience the madness first hand then come talk to me.

but you don't see them trying to tear down an entire society. Experience the madness first hand then come talk to me.

Read a book then come back and talk. :)

Hell, there's a number of outstanding television shows with neat CGI animation that tell the tale, OMG ONE WAS EVEN HOSTED BY ROBO COP! Get informed on the past before you compare it to the present that you've have indeed observed.

You can't just say "Crusades me all you want...." and expect to avoid the subject. It'd be like saying "Ignoring that whole WWII and Holocaust shit, you can't fault the NAZI's for much.

".....but you don't see Catholics rioting and bombing shit." Because they didn't have bombs. Do you have any idea how many outright massacres there were during the crusades? I mean "Hey, women and children, come hide out here during the battle and you'll be spared... ok, battles done but I'm still feelin' stabby, c'mere!"

Christendom has indeed taken on many campaigns centered entirely on wiping out societies and replacing them with their own. They utilized every tool of pain and suffering that was available to them, including biological warfare.

Read a book then come back and talk. :)

Hell, there's a number of outstanding television shows with neat CGI animation that tell the tale, OMG ONE WAS EVEN HOSTED BY ROBO COP! Get informed on the past before you compare it to the present that you've have indeed observed.

You can't just say "Crusades me all you want...." and expect to avoid the subject. It'd be like saying "Ignoring that whole WWII and Holocaust shit, you can't fault the NAZI's for much.

".....but you don't see Catholics rioting and bombing shit." Because they didn't have bombs. Do you have any idea how many outright massacres there were during the crusades? I mean "Hey, women and children, come hide out here during the battle and you'll be spared... ok, battles done but I'm still feelin' stabby, c'mere!"

Christendom has indeed taken on many campaigns centered entirely on wiping out societies and replacing them with their own. They utilized every tool of pain and suffering that was available to them, including biological warfare.

I'm talking this century. Yes, crusades bad, but no longer do we act like fucking heathens with no morals. There's a far smaller number in the crazy Christian sect, than a whole society dwelling on the Christian demise. Islam has been around longer than Christianity, so why is it that most tend to act with no morals? Yes we have domestic terrorists, but the true serious ones want to come over here just to kill you and your family in the name of Allah. BTW, it's coming shortly, so pucker up.