New guy from charleston

ISpoolOldSchool

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha yea i slave my ass off on the regular for it. luckly i work at a garage so my work is free and parts are cheaper

whats done to that formula? im guessing supercharger since it has dual exhaust?

hes got a procharger on it...but its slow as balls an he likes to hit the revlimiter in his automatic.. :bangbang:

thanks guys

^btw nice work on hopping up a 3.8 f body. ive always liked that engine, just never put anything into one, theres a lot of potential in them. i started on a project to adapt an m90 onto one, but i ended up selling the car first. i aughta try and dig that back out. i had it all machined out and ported, i just needed to reweld the inlet back on

thanks guys

^btw nice work on hopping up a 3.8 f body. ive always liked that engine, just never put anything into one, theres a lot of potential in them. i started on a project to adapt an m90 onto one, but i ended up selling the car first. i aughta try and dig that back out. i had it all machined out and ported, i just needed to reweld the inlet back on

yea, they are alot of fun, and bullet proof to. very nice, i wanted to do that to, but never really had the money to invest in gettig the stuff needed to do it (heads, intake, blower and havin the work done to the blower). If you still have it though i may be interested in buying it off of you if you want to sell it.