LT1 Dyno Tune

BCdawg57

Hey guys Im curious if you know where a good place to get a dyno tune for an LT1 would be? Anywhere in central ohio doesn't nessesarily have to be in columbus. The car is OBD1 with a t56 behind it.

Thanks

i called ips and they said they could do it, but i dont think he knew that i have a obd1, so i dont know, everyone i have talked to said pcm for less is really my only choice, so it may be yours as well.

thats unfortuneate if its true. While mail order is better than nothing, it cant beat a dyno tune. Im running a trifecta tune right now...maybe pcm4less can do it better. Thanks anyway.

we are in the same boat my friend, i want to spray the car but scared to do it if it isnt tuned correctly

Hey guys Im curious if you know where a good place to get a dyno tune for an LT1 would be? Anywhere in central ohio doesn't nessesarily have to be in columbus. The car is OBD1 with a t56 behind it.

Thanks

What year is the car? We should be able to tune the car for you. If you can get me all of the details on the car I can dig a little deeper for you. I know for sure that we can do 94/95's.

What year is the car? We should be able to tune the car for you. If you can get me all of the details on the car I can dig a little deeper for you. I know for sure that we can do 94/95's.

The car is the one in my sig. Its a 1991 z28 with a 94 lt1/t56 combo. The motor is out of a 94 transam along with the obd 1 computer. Then there are a few modifications to the motor as well. Bored .030" over, GM hot cam kit, ported heads, ect. I can give you a complete list of mods if you need them.

Im not 100%, but im pretty sure 95 is when they made the switch to OBDII, in most fbodies.

Thanks.

The car is the one in my sig. Its a 1991 z28 with a 94 lt1/t56 combo. The motor is out of a 94 transam along with the obd 1 computer. Then there are a few modifications to the motor as well. Bored .030" over, GM hot cam kit, ported heads, ect. I can give you a complete list of mods if you need them.

Im not 100%, but im pretty sure 95 is when they made the switch to OBDII, in most fbodies.

Thanks.

I dont think that is going to be a problem. I will be back in the shop on Monday. If you would like to give me a shout and we can go over a few things. The number is 740-549-2828.

Ok that sounds good. Are you the only one there or would i need to ask for you specificaly?

Keep in mind im just getting information right now, im not looking to get tuned untill spring...as my car is in storage right now :(

Thanks.

You could always come down to the Ashland, KY/Ironton, OH area and have Phil Smith (AKA Bluecat) do it for you. I haven't seen any better. He is known on the LS boards.

Do you have any more info on this? Business address or phone #?

Problem with LT1 edit or tunercat is i would still be searching for someone with knowleadge and a dyno...it would be much easier if i just did it all at once

Ok that sounds good. Are you the only one there or would i need to ask for you specificaly?

Keep in mind im just getting information right now, im not looking to get tuned untill spring...as my car is in storage right now :(

Thanks.

I sent you a pm.