kenny

Which is worse?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Which is worse?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny part is, everyone knows drifting by the lame ass perspective the media puts on it. Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift was a slap in the face and really, Formula D is just about as homo as it gets... in extent I agree with everyone, I hate watching drifting for the most part.

It's all about the roots of where street drifting came from.. much different perspective and extremely illegal. I'm sure Jason has witnessed it first hand, it's an adrenaline rush like no other. I'm a driver and in it for the driving experience more than anything.

Not only that, but the skill and talent to drift is another thing. Every one of you would fail hard trying to even do a simple J-turn or even holding a steady switch back. Power sliding isn't the same, sorry. :p

The funny part is, everyone knows drifting by the lame ass perspective the media puts on it. Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift was a slap in the face and really, Formula D is just about as homo as it gets... in extent I agree with everyone, I hate watching drifting for the most part.

It's all about the roots of where street drifting came from.. much different perspective and extremely illegal. I'm sure Jason has witnessed it first hand, it's an adrenaline rush like no other. I'm a driver and in it for the driving experience more than anything.

The same can be said for NASCAR. It started during probation - beefing up stock cars to outrun the police to get alcohol from the suppliers to the buyers.

NASCAR used to be amusing; it used to be cars basically the same as what you would buy at the dealer. The development that went into the racing was seen on cars you could buy. Today it is 100% media queershit, no stock cars, no racing, just a bunch of lame cars that are all identical running in circles for big corporate dollars.

Drifting on the other hand, was never cool. No, never. Driving a slow, riced out shit bucket around some city streets with the rear end kicked out and tires smoking is not cool. It hasn't ever been, it won't ever be.

That said – NASCAR sucks.

Not only that, but the skill and talent to drift is another thing. Every one of you would fail hard trying to even do a simple J-turn or even holding a steady switch back. Power sliding isn't the same, sorry. :p

With enough seat time I'm sure any one of us could do it. Saying you're not going to be the best at it your first try is retarded. No shit, everything takes practice.

Not to mention, the nongay crowd would rather go the fast way around the track instead of trying to win the fashion show. But hey, rock those pumps, girlfriend.

With enough seat time I'm sure any one of us could do it. Saying you're not going to be the best at it your first try is retarded. No shit, everything takes practice.

Not to mention, the nongay crowd would rather go the fast way around the track instead of trying to win the fashion show. But hey, rock those pumps, girlfriend.

Just like any skill it takes practice to perfect.. but a lot of people get the idea that drifting is really easy or something.

Good thing it's not about speed either.. I mean, the faster you go the more balls you have, but it's about vehicle control more than anything.

I think Kenny has a low-key love for drifting..

I think you smoked yourself retarded.

What really started this thread was Formula Drift on Speed and me laughing at how horribly gay it is. I wish I could remember half the comments they made during each "race".

I think you smoked yourself retarded.

What really started this thread was Formula Drift on Speed and me laughing at how horribly gay it is. I wish I could remember half the comments they made during each "race".

You love it.

I don't even watch that shit :gay: