Since I'm keeping the Trans Am...

V8 Beast

paul- we have yet to have a fair race, but since your car seems to be running fine, when aj is done with my car soon, i believe that we can finally settle this shit. oh and i dont need your nitrous anymore :).

Bring it philup , ps u owe me a starter bitch

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe for people that never actually race their cars... I like talking shit, but only when I know it can and will be backed.

With a bunch of unknowns up in the air it's hard to have any fun trash talking, at least IMO.

I want to race mine more but distance and life has failed me.

Bring it philup , ps u owe me a starter bitch

philup? are you that fucking stupid? you make me want to bleach my pupils when im forced to read your typing.

heres the bet, if i win, everytime you think about posting, i want you to forward that post you are about to make to rotard and have him edit your dumb shit, before making the rest of us shovel through your non sense.

if i lose, ill buy you a starter.

and brandon, please inform me of how is it your going to get another tranny by summertime? where are you working again? hmmmmmm

philup? are you that fucking stupid? you make me want to bleach my pupils when im forced to read your typing.

heres the bet, if i win, everytime you think about posting, i want you to forward that post you are about to make to rotard and have him edit your dumb shit, before making the rest of us shovel through your non sense.

if i lose, ill buy you a starter.

and brandon, please inform me of how is it your going to get another tranny by summertime? where are you working again? hmmmmmm

Wow personal we are getting now?

Oh no nerve. But u can come change my condom cause boy i tell u.......

ill be right over! make sure shes still naked.

we are way off topic, my car will be faster than b.c's (is that brian carter or brandon clayton)? hmmmmm question of the day.

hint its the ws6 hahaha

ill be right over! make sure shes still naked.

we are way off topic, my car will be faster than b.c's (is that brian carter or brandon clayton)? hmmmmm question of the day.

hint its the ws6 hahaha

The only way you would ever beat me across the finish line is if you were in my passenger seat and slid your seat ahead of mine.

The only way you would ever beat me across the finish line is if you were in my passenger seat and slid your seat ahead of mine.

Actually he can just ride with me. ;)

You've actually made what? One pass faster than mine. I'm looking forward to bettering that 10.80. :bangbang:

oh child, someday when i finally graduate, ill have a car worth braging about. til then ill just talk shit about how uncool you are, and pick on paul and brandon cause i cant beat anyone else on the board.

oh and swing on craig and scotts nuts. im good at that

oh child, someday when i finally graduate, ill have a car worth braging about. til then ill just talk shit about how uncool you are, and pick on paul and brandon cause i cant beat anyone else on the board.

oh and swing on craig and scotts nuts. im good at that

:gtfo:

Deal!

~ND2RACE is slow

me and you still have a go round to ensue eventually if i ever decide to reassymble my car...3 outta five for dinner at bostons.... but we are playing at MCIR.... maybe i should run you ETs on my bike you might have a chance that way :rolleyes:

Yeah, but sadly I work in the opposite direction of QCR. By the time I get off work, get home, it's too late in the day. I'm not gonna drive out there to make 1 pass.

Know how that goes. As long as my schedule stays the same spring/summer will be a blast for me dragstrip wise. I've got Friday and Saturday off.

... now I just need to get the El Camino ready for abuse.