One Rifle/One pistol

Scotty2Hotty

as a ex .marine im callin my DCM ar15 with ATN nite vision scope,my vest,when im out of ammo with that ill use my 50 cal. Encore.then again i live in the hills,never know what else,ambush id say MR Horton,quite ,deadly and very accurate close range. suprise it the ultimate weapon...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Negative....have you ever seen all the little springs they have in various places that if you arent careful when you twist a piece the damn spring will fly 20 ft.

You talking in the lower reciever, or the actual bolt carrier itself? The extractor on the bolt does have a small spring on it, but the lower reciever and the trigger springs are quite small. You'll never have to take those springs down, honestly. I haven't seen many armorers dis-assemble the trigger assembly. Now the small extractor spring you might have to watch out for, it's tiny as hell. Blind fold me, and I'll strip an AR15 for you.

-I'm serious

-I did it a few nights ago for fun.

This is why I will find the ultimate post apocolyptic bribe for Scott when the zombies come.

Beef Ravioli, beer, spaghetti O's etc... Will work for me. There's also a good probability there will be a 113 parked outside my house.

http://www.militek.com/Images/products/m113.gif

Ohio Army National Guard is stocked with the old bastards. :cool:

So again...why would I want anything that's a potential pain in the ass, if I needed that weapon to save my life in the midst of hell breaking loose.

I buy nothing but the closest to Colt Mil Spec I can find. A quick and easy solution, is to carry a spare bolt carrier w/ firing pin. Granted, after carrying an M14, I will never want to carry anything else but that.

I buy nothing but the closest to Colt Mil Spec I can find. A quick and easy solution, is to carry a spare bolt carrier w/ firing pin. Granted, after carrying an M14, I will never want to carry anything else but that.

I almost bought an old ass M1 carbine from Cabelas when I was up there, cool as hell.

Nice rifles, I almost bought a jungle carbine a while back. .30 isn't much of a punch, but not bad up close. Pretty dependable rifles never the less, since they're based on the M1 operating style.

reminds me of a mini14/30 style rifle, but the Mini is probably based on the M1 style rifle.

lol....cause we all have extras of those laying around..

Look into the Magpul MIAD grip. Buy a spare bolt assembly, and toss it in the grip.

http://www.bowerstactical.com/store/images/MP5912-123.jpg

Only real places an AR will foul up is in the gas tube, or someone didn't lubricate it properly. Contrary to popular belief, lube the fuck out of your weapon.

That he has a MIAD grip and enhanced trigger guard and he <3's it. :D

<3 = heart = love

Well, I got the deluxe grip with the guard and extra crap, so I guess I <3....see what I did there?

Thanks, btw...I'm new at the internets

You talking in the lower reciever, or the actual bolt carrier itself? The extractor on the bolt does have a small spring on it, but the lower reciever and the trigger springs are quite small. You'll never have to take those springs down, honestly. I haven't seen many armorers dis-assemble the trigger assembly. Now the small extractor spring you might have to watch out for, it's tiny as hell. Blind fold me, and I'll strip an AR15 for you.

-I'm serious

-I did it a few nights ago for fun.

I would be more worried about loosing the oh shit pin then the extractor spring.