Flag display case?

Scotty2Hotty

Anybody here do any woodworking? I'm looking for a glass/wood flag display case for my grandfather's flag. I'd like to have his name engraved on this aswell. I've seen a few around, but if anyone here does quality work, I'd rather spend the money for something that effort was put in. It is a garrison flag, which means it's a big one. Thanks

Anybody here do any woodworking? I'm looking for a glass/wood flag display case for my grandfather's flag. I'd like to have his name engraved on this aswell. I've seen a few around, but if anyone here does quality work, I'd rather spend the money for something that effort was put in. It is a garrison flag, which means it's a big one. Thanks

My mom's bf is a carpenter i can talk to him or pm me a number and i can have him call you.

Scott. I'm going to make a few frames for pictures my g/f's grandfather painted over my Christmas break. These are the first frames I've done although I've done other similar wood working before.

After I see how these turn out I'd be more than happy to do something for you if you'd like. You can also look at how mine turn out before we decide anything. I'd be doing this for fun, when I have time so I'd have no set time table I'd have it done. Winter's are pretty busy for me. Upside is I'd only charge you for materials, or you can buy them yourself since I'd consider it an honor to make a case for something like that... and the fact that I'm not a professional.

I understand if you want something done by a professional, and sooner. Just let me know.