The Dinosaur Debate....Also Creation Vs Evolution

Dubguy85

God creates dinosaurs, God destroys dinosaurs, God creates man, man destroys God, man creates dinosaurs. Dinosaurs eat man, woman inherits the earth.

Dumbass shuts down power, dinosaurs run wild, Velociraptors eat an Aussie, and T-Rex pwns all.

So, why is the belief that God created everything mutually exclusive with evolution?? Why can't evolution explain HOW He created everything? Is it because there's no magic? No finger-wiggling or flashing lights??

THAT'S what really upsets me about creationists. They'll stare into one of God's greatest works, and reject it because it's not flashy.

A lot of twisting in there. Im happy to see at least someone has done enough research to make a valid attempt at an actual argument. I totally lost respect by the end of Part 6, and then pretty much cussed at the computer monitor until about halfway into part 8, and could take no more.

1-5 was great, 6 was iffy, 7 was off the subject and track, 8 he was just making shit up. You cant argue for or against evidence (not proof), if you dont know the content.

Law of universal gravity... he said he taught Physics, then corrected with "Physical Science"... about the same as a dog and a cat. Our lamest physics class in Milford, taught universal gravity in like the 9th week... pretty funny how a PHD Science teacher, doesn't know that universal gravity is a exponential equation... how hard is it to say, oh, there's a square in there, bet the equation is expressed as a parabola... which makes it non-liner... 7th grade math.

I'm usually good at hearing out an argument... until i have to put my boots on to keep from stepping in all the bull shit.

The important thing to take away from those videos, is that it was in 1994.... far more has been discovered, disproved, and reevaluated, to bring up a better picture on both ends. Either way, it will take an off the wall argument to make any since of any of it.