The FUCKING Blue Jackets

HotCarl

Fuck the Redwings!!! I'm a Penguins fan 1st and by far. But I cheer on the Jackets because their the home team and in a different conference and since in all likely hood they probably won't play each other for the cup in a while, I feel its safe to cheer on both.

Anyway, Mason is freaking great, he'll probably end up being the clear cut starter next season. He’s 9-5-1 in his 15 starts where Pazzy is 4-6-1 over 11 games. I just can't figure the Jackets out. Their so inconsistent and they have and had some good players. Zherdev is like a different player in NY and Hainsey is doing great in ATL. The BJs can have a game where they look like a top notch team, then the next night go out and look like a team that has never made the playoffs. And sometimes I wonder if Nash can really be the leader of a team. I mean he has great individual skills and is a threat, but I just don't see him a natural leader making smart choices all the time and helping his team. If he was that great I think the Jackets would be doing better. I like the addition of Umberger and although I miss the personality that Shelly brought to the jackets, I think Boll is better at the position.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year, I witnessed 5-6 green seat sellouts. Though, it seems like attendance is lower this season so far and that might make a difference. This year I've sat in the 3rd row on the home-attack end a few times thank to my buddy who has season tickets. :D

REALY?! every game Ive been to this year the green seats were still open during the first period. I guess I just assumed they were always open. But if there not im positive you can find decently cheap seats still available.

I play adult D league, its alot of fun if you want to get into ice for the first time. i played inline for a few years and this coming session will be my 3rd on ice. If you have any questions let me know.

Tonight's game is the reason I haven't gone very much this season. :(

Id take OSU hockey or drop ins over that shit any night. LA's goalie had 2 NHL games under his belt and we only managed to take 1/2 the shots LA had on Mason. 2 goals in the 1st 7 min and no answer the entire game??? wtf

Despite the injuries we still suck donky balls aginst a teams that is worse than us, AT HOME.....where do i sign up to pay $75 a ticket?

:rolleyes:

ps phillie is going to shalack us

Id take OSU hockey or drop ins over that shit any night. LA's goalie had 2 NHL games under his belt and we only managed to take 1/2 the shots LA had on Mason.

Despite the injuries we still suck donky balls aginst a teams that is worse than us at home.....yea where do i sign up to pay $75 a ticket?

:rolleyes:

That's you buy the $10 Green seats. Though, I'm spoiled from spending so much time in 3rd row. :(

we only managed to take 1/2 the shots LA had on Mason.

LA is one of the best defensive teams in the league. There special teams is in the top 10 of the NHL and they allow the lowest SOGA(Shots on Goal Against) in the league. They just don't have too many big offensive stars(other than Kopitar or Frolov) or the goalie to be at the top of the league.

im 6'2. $10 and all the knee i can eat? ill hit the couch or a bar stool.

I'm 6'2" and have plenty of room. Unless you're over 250lbs.

That's you buy the $10 Green seats. Though, I'm spoiled from spending so much time in 3rd row. :(

It's BS b/c half the lowerbowl was not even full. They could have moved every person in the arena and still not filled the lowerbowl.

LA is one of the best defensive teams in the league. There special teams is in the top 10 of the NHL and they allow the lowest SOGA(Shots on Goal Against) in the league. They just don't have too many big offensive stars(other than Kopitar or Frolov) or the goalie to be at the top of the league.

I'm 6'2" and have plenty of room. Unless you're over 250lbs.

LA had a season high 21 shots on goal the 2nd period. its not just their good defense...the team is still just at 500, comming off a 4 loss streak. Between that and like what 6 power plays wasted.

either way its unacceptable the way the team continue to dissapoint. its one thing if they are in a slump, but they cant win on the road, and apperantly even avoid a shut out at home.

and i dont know what seats you are talking about. im under 250 and the only spacious seats ive found in the upper is the ones right on the glass(lowest ring of the upper).

There was an article on Columbus Dispatch about possibily aquiring Doug Weight from NYI to CBJ shortly. Any thoughts? It would give us a decent #1 center who can manage the PP. Weight is 2nd in the league with 19 PPP's.

Don't look now, the Jackets just won three in a row, all by shutout, all with Steve Mason in the net. Just two points out of the 8th spot and one game over .500 now... :eek:

I can't help but keep looking. :(

I just don't get them. They played great tonight.

Dear Lord Stanley,

Please strike down many-a-penalty on Adam Foote. Thank you for the gift we have received from you, in the form of Rick Nash actually scoring on a penalty shot. Also, the margin of victory against Colorado tonight was enough for me to fap in your name. I beg of you to allow the continuance of this glorious play on the ice by these enthusiastic Blue Jackets.

In Prayer,

The Haze One