Time Travelers Exist

ImUrOBGYN

Actually, it does exist and has been proved. It's just so inefficient at present.

I had an instuctor in the Navy who's brother worked at the particle accelerator in Texas. Some of the stories were amazing, but very believable.

Please share your stories!

Actually, it does exist and has been proved. It's just so inefficient at present.

I had an instuctor in the Navy who's brother worked at the particle accelerator in Texas. Some of the stories were amazing, but very believable.

See, I knew someone would post this. Time travel, in theory, absolutely exists. So few people have read enough or studied enough to get into it on a racing forum. :)

Ironic, isn't it, that the artifact they are claiming proves time travel is a time-keeping device. Hmmm...

The subjects involved organic, inanimate objects and objects such as model airplanes.

The more intense the particle beam, the further it went into the future. But it was hours and weeks, not years. They had not been able to go into the past, and the object didn't always appear in the same place (within several feet of the target area, in the air, etc.). The fruits usually were deformed if they even urvived the blast, and the models that went in running were dead when they reappeared, but still full of fuel.

Shit like that.

Me and my buddy were actually discussing time travel a couple days ago. I decided that there is no past or future, there is only right now. I decided this because it is much easier on the brain to think of it in that way. And because I said it is true, it must be. :D

Me and my buddy were actually discussing time travel a couple days ago. I decided that there is no past or future, there is only right now. I decided this because it is much easier on the brain to think of it in that way. And because I said it is true, it must be. :D

Sort of a ..... My Dinner With Andre I imagine .... :rolleyes:

The subjects involved organic, inanimate objects and objects such as model airplanes.

The more intense the particle beam, the further it went into the future. But it was hours and weeks, not years. They had not been able to go into the past, and the object didn't always appear in the same place (within several feet of the target area, in the air, etc.). The fruits usually were deformed if they even urvived the blast, and the models that went in running were dead when they reappeared, but still full of fuel.

Shit like that.

I am just trying to understand this theory. How could an object withstand the massive kinetic energy from particle beam without being, for lack of a better word vaporized? I've read about people trying to make weapons out of particle beams.