REDUCED - 65 Chevelle 2-door 327ci auto

nurkvinny

Selling the 65. It's cool, it is not a show car. Much more towards the rat-rod end of the scale. Starts, runs, drives, shifts, stops, etc. Complete car. It could be driven to cruise-ins as-is right now.

327 with fuelie heads (I don't know anything else about the motor), 3sp auto trans, 10-bolt car.

Instead of writing a 2 page description... if anyone is VERY interested, come look at it in person. V8 street car or larger SUV trades considered.

http://nurkvinny.com/1965_Chevelle.htm

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/964141344.html

$5800, or best serious offer.

I don't have any interior pics, but can get some tomorrow. As far as exterior trim, what you see is what I have.

EDIT - The inside 2 lights were removed and screened in, for the "race" look.

Cool. Just looking for general shape of the trim, that stuff about killed the bank on my 64 imp. Structural integrity? Floorboards, trunkpan, quarters, dough or steel. Thanks.

Everyone has different opinions on what condition things are in. I almost always am a tougher judge on condition than other people. Serious buyers should come and look at it in person. It is more solid than most, but is not going to take home a Top Flight award. :)

I *know* this sounds like a used car lot saying, but...

If you are at all interested in this, you need to see it soon. I have 2 different out of state guys looking at this Sunday and a guy from Sandusky just left and wants to talk again after he verifies all the numbers (block, VIN, etc) are correct. Add to that the dozen trade offers from RacingJunk, and this will be gone soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good meeting you today man. Sorry about everyone freezing theirs asses off.

FYI to anyone else who may be interested - if the showing from today doesn't work out, the car is off the market until at least April. I am going to fix some of the leaks and replace the starter once it warms up and enjoy driving it for a while. The leaks and noisy starter make the car look way worse than it really is and scares people away.

Thanks.

Yea it was stupid cold. I talked to my dad and I think we are going to try and get my car where we want it. Thanks for taking the time to show the car to us on a craptacular day.

This is a really neat car and the whole classic race car thing is the real deal.

Now when am I going to get to see that S10 on the track it looks MEAN