cash days IV

ruinms

Im just wondering who has all seen it since it just came out? What do you guys think about the outcome? Was it worth the 20 dollars?

I just recived mine yesterday, and I have to say i would buy it again. The outcome sucked really bad. i would have like to seen the finals.

I figure i better add this for those of you that have no idea what i am talking about.

http://www.1320video.com/CDIVtrailer.php

fastest car on it is a ford with a mild 347. i have been trying to tell you boys.

Shit, I bet the nova woulda stood a chance. Did you even see him run the red 3rd gen camaro? camaro slept at the line and only lost by a car and cut gas half track.

would have, could have, and should have just didnt get him the win. boosted probably let out a little bit cause he was out on him so bad. you would do the same thing.

Then you should know the fastest car doesn't always win then? In the1/8th mile, the line comes to quick for you to do anything. Especially on the street while trying to keep it straight.