The poor that beg for money

armin922

Im sorry but damn. Last night we saw a car with the hood open and a sign propped up that says, please help us give our children a christmas! And the couple sitting inside of their car waiting for someone to give them money, food, toys or what not. Come on people, there are plenty of jobs out there. I know the economy is bad but almost every store ive seen it has a help wanted sign. If someone really wanted, they can get a job the same day working at mc donalds, taco bell, a grocery store, and jpretty much anywhere.! If theres illegal aliens willing to get a job here in the US ASAP why cant others that already live here that are homeless do it to? We just have to many lazy people in this world, and then thats what brings up thieves! Dont have a job, therefore cant afford shit and pay for what they really want so they steal...WTF is this world coming into?

I agree..

I can't tell you how many times bums have asked me for money for food and I offer to buy them some food and they get pissed off because I won't give them money.

I'm not a moron, get a fucking job you low-life.

yeah, we all work hard for all of the stuff we have. Get off your lazy ass and get a job and start providing for your family.......We had a friend that was pretty much homeless living in and out of his car. We got him a job, and other shit and tried to help him out as much as we could and still he fucks us over. Not paying us back, quitting the place we got him a job at, getting him a car because he promised a buddy that he would pay him back after his first paycheck and never did, and etc. Theres just no changing some people out there i guess.

I agree..

I can't tell you how many times bums have asked me for money for food and I offer to buy them some food and they get pissed off because I won't give them money.

I'm not a moron, get a fucking job you low-life.

i know what you mean on that, i had a guy try the same thing to me, but i just said sorry, im not giving you beer money.

i agree with everything said, to a point. there are some people i feel sorry for. Like the ones that have worked their asses off their entire lives, but still got screwed over. most of them still do try, and just need a little help every once in a while.

yeah, we all work hard for all of the stuff we have. Get off your lazy ass and get a job and start providing for your family.......We had a friend that was pretty much homeless living in and out of his car. We got him a job, and other shit and tried to help him out as much as we could and still he fucks us over. Not paying us back, quitting the place we got him a job at, getting him a car because he promised a buddy that he would pay him back after his first paycheck and never did, and etc. Theres just no changing some people out there i guess.

Exactly. My buddies aunt is living with him right now cause she wont keep a job for anything just because she doesnt like it, but she despises me because i have nice things that i worked my ass off to be able to buy.

Exactly. My buddies aunt is living with him right now cause she wont keep a job for anything just because she doesnt like it, but she despises me because i have nice things that i worked my ass off to be able to buy.

There's nothing I hate more than someone telling me I'm spoiled or a credit card kid because they think I have it easier than everyone else..

Fuck you if you think that. I've been working my ass off and saving since I was 14 years old.. Damn right I work hard, I've got my mind right and jealousy is a bitch. I try to be independent from my family as far as money goes, and I don't want to be reliant on someone else because failure in life is one of my biggest fears, and my greatest motivation.

There's nothing I hate more than someone telling me I'm spoiled or a credit card kid because they think I have it easier than everyone else..

Fuck you if you think that. I've been working my ass off and saving since I was 14 years old.. Damn right I work hard, I've got my mind right and jealousy is a bitch. I try to be independent from my family as far as money goes, and I don't want to be reliant on someone else because failure in life is one of my biggest fears, and my greatest motivation.

same thing for me, im 19 with 2 cars, over $10k in tools and everyone seems to think mommy and daddy pay for everything. some people just do not get what motivation is..

same thing for me, im 19 with 2 cars, over $10k in tools and everyone seems to think mommy and daddy pay for everything. some people just do not get what motivation is..

yeah but your a homo so i dont care what you think

Im sorry but damn. Last night we saw a car with the hood open and a sign propped up that says, please help us give our children a christmas! And the couple sitting inside of their car waiting for someone to give them money, food, toys or what not. Come on people, there are plenty of jobs out there. I know the economy is bad but almost every store ive seen it has a help wanted sign. If someone really wanted, they can get a job the same day working at mc donalds, taco bell, a grocery store, and jpretty much anywhere.! If theres illegal aliens willing to get a job here in the US ASAP why cant others that already live here that are homeless do it to? We just have to many lazy people in this world, and then thats what brings up thieves! Dont have a job, therefore cant afford shit and pay for what they really want so they steal...WTF is this world coming into?

Problem is McDonalds, Taco Bell, a Grocery aren't satarting these ppl out at a high enough wage, I know its an oxy but I think the most spoiled people are poor people

Problem is McDonalds, Taco Bell, a Grocery aren't satarting these ppl out at a high enough wage, I know its an oxy but I think the most spoiled people are poor people

How much are you willing to pay for a Big Mac though? The bigger problem is that people dont want to work their way up the ladder into better paying jobs. They want it all now but dont want to work for it.

Ive actually had a homeless guy approach me and a friend at a gas station and he actually said... "hey man, you think I could get a couple bucks for.... well, im not even gonna lie to you man, im gonna buy me some beer." We were both suprised with his honesty and we gave him a couple bucks. It was actually kinda funny at the time.

Ive actually had a homeless guy approach me and a friend at a gas station and he actually said... "hey man, you think I could get a couple bucks for.... well, im not even gonna lie to you man, im gonna buy me some beer." We were both suprised with his honesty and we gave him a couple bucks. It was actually kinda funny at the time.

Haha.

I would have gave him some cash for that too.

i hate the comments about the wages you're gonna make at mcdonalds, taco bell, krogers, etc. heres the deal

right now, you are making ZERO. minimum wage (here, at least) is $6.85/hr. now, i wasn't a math major, but im pretty sure that $6.85 > $0.

work at the minimum wage job so you have SOME income, then in your time off, look for a better job, and drop the shit job once you find something.

i do collections and i hate people telling me at 2pm in the afternoon they haven't been able to get a job in 6 months. well, you lazy fucker, you're sitting home at 2pm when you could be out looking for a job...and why am i talking to you on a cell phone?

if you're unemployed, your full time job should be looking for a job.

That's convenient.

HAha, it is... I went to Jamacia last spring and they sell ice cold bottles of water at red lights, I know you could sell more then 7 an hour in the summer, but people are just to lazy. You can get a handjob on the street corner but not a cold beverage.

if you're unemployed, your full time job should be looking for a job.

As much as i HATE to admit it, unemployment can be very tempting. When I was unemployed last year ( and yes I claimed it through the state, the first time ever for me) You dont know how tempting it was to simply sit my happy ass at home and get paid for it. I still went out and found a job within a month and mind you it was a job making more than I was previously so it wasnt a job at McD's or anything like that. I remember the day they called and asked when i wanted my started date... I said 3 weeks :)

I was always the type of person to say you should be working no matter what or where it was. Lay down your pride and make sandwich's at subway if you have to. But when you in that situation its more benefittial to collect unemployment while your looking for a "real job".

Problem is if I went on unemployement tomorrow I would make about $370 a week... Thats being single with no kids. Now making that much, why would anyone be motivated to go find a job at $10 a hour at 40hrs a week. They pay people tosit on there ass as a "full time job."