My Free Wheels..

DaddyBuiltRacing

I picked up a CRX parts car that I have been selling parts off of. These were on that paticular car when I got it, they are 15" Voxx. Nothing fancy but for Free I can't bith. I am going to put them on my Black EG Coupe

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/alittlelessordinary/Orange%20CRX/wheels.jpg

Flame away

Yeah the do need a good cleaning, I might have them re powder coated black or switch the color up on them. But for Free I cant really bitch, they are better then steelies thats for sure.

My goal is to build this car for free...so far I have +125 dollars in it. Sold the eclipse seats that were in it for 150, then made a catch can for 25 bucks.

So far I have gotten the following for free:

Front upper Strut Bar

97 Accord EX Transmission

Starter

Altenator

Wheels

Exhaust

You say build the car for free but yet you have 125 into it? So it's not entirely free since you have to sell stuff. But best of luck to ya.

No I have gained 125 off the car, sold the Eclipse seats for 150...paid 25 for catch can...150-25=125

Sold the eclipse seats because they didn't fit in the car plus the damn seat belts wouldn't buckle lol. Put stock seats back in which I had laying around. So I am still ahead

I had 6614.91 in receipts for the crx, thanks for reminding me Larry lol....now off to slice my wrist to release the pain.