Derek (aka TurboRust)

Unleashed

Another big thumbs up goes out to Derek (TurboRust). He managed to squeeze me in late on a weekend night. I dropped my poor Mustang with a cracked intake manifold off at his house and picked it back up a few hours later. To my surprise, not only was the intake fixed/swapped out, but the exhaust leak has mysteriously disappeared as well? Thanks allot bud. I would not hesitate to take the car back to him for more work and would definitely recommend him to anyone else.

Thanks again Derek.

Another big thumbs up goes out to Derek (TurboRust). He managed to squeeze me in late on a weekend night. I dropped my poor Mustang with a cracked intake manifold off at his house and picked it back up a few hours later. To my surprise, not only was the intake fixed/swapped out, but the exhaust leak has mysteriously disappeared as well?

:eek::eek::eek: Service above and beyond. Dang....nice to know such service exists. :thumbup: