Why do we have heaven guns?

Twistedrx7

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That show is so horrible. Family Guy is lame enough, then they make a second show that is identical in every way with different drawings and somehow even less funny.

Ugh.

I decided to disregard all of your opinions on this subject since you've obviously not watched the shows enough to know they are not identical anymore than The Simpsons and King of The Hill.

I will agree it is not as funny, though it did show some improvement.

I'd also like to add, "Your mamma". :D

I decided to disregard all of your opinions on this subject since you've obviously not watched the shows enough to know they are not identical anymore than The Simpsons and King of The Hill.

I will agree it is not as funny, though it did show some improvement.

I'd also like to add, "Your mamma". :D

Horrid analogy, you should use Beavis and Butthead vs. King of the Hill if you're going to go that route. Simpsons and King of the Hill aren't even from the same creator.

Fail.

Come back when you've got a worthwhile thought. :p

Horrid analogy, you should use Beavis and Butthead vs. King of the Hill if you're going to go that route. Simpsons and King of the Hill aren't even from the same creator.

Fail.

Come back when you've got a worthwhile thought. :p

Fuck. You know, that's almost what I went with, too. lol But I decided that I would go for content similarity as opposed to being from the same creator.

You Fail.

Come back when you're capable of seeing more than one path. ;)

Fuck. You know, that's almost what I went with, too. lol But I decided that I would go for content similarity as opposed to being from the same creator.

You Fail.

Come back when you're capable of seeing more than one path. ;)

Beavis and Butthead are two different guys, with no parents.

King of the Hill is a family.

NOTHING about those two shows is close, except that MAYBE they were both considered "bad" back in the day - but even then, Beavis and Butthead was far worse in that respect than Simpsons and that isn't even a comparison.

Peter Griffin = Stan Smith, both dads, both morons

Lois Griffin = Francine Smith, both moms, both annoying

Chris Griffin = Steve Smith, both sons, neither like their dad

Meg Griffin = Hayley Smith, both daughters, same shit

Brian/Stewey = the alien

They're created by the same people, written by the same people, clearly draw by the same people and use the same idiotic ZOMG LOOK SOMETHING happened humor - neither is funny, they're nearly identical except somehow American Dad is actually less funny than family guy (probably due to the lack of Stewey, who, every once and a while actually does something funny).

What about Beavis and Butthead (or Simpsons for that matter) is anywhere near close to King of the Hill? Not a god damn thing.

Beavis and Butthead are two different guys, with no parents.

Simpsons is a family.

NOTHING about those two shows is close, except that MAYBE they were both considered "bad" back in the day - but even then, Beavis and Butthead was far worse in that respect than Simpsons and that isn't even a comparison.

Peter Griffin = Stan Smith, both dads, both morons

Lois Griffin = Francine Smith, both moms, both annoying

Chris Griffin = Steve Smith, both sons, neither like their dad

Meg Griffin = Hayley Smith, both daughters, same shit

Brian/Stewey = the alien

They're created by the same people, written by the same people, clearly draw by the same people and use the same idiotic ZOMG LOOK SOMETHING happened humor - neither is funny, they're nearly identical except somehow American Dad is actually less funny than family guy (probably due to the lack of Stewey, who, every once and a while actually does something funny).

What about Beavis and Butthead (or Simpsons for that matter) is anywhere near close to King of the Hill? Not a god damn thing.

Damn, get pissed about it Kenny. :)

I'm not mad, I just find it hard to believe he can't see how identical the shows are.

lol @ the thought of ANYONE getting mad at the internet

Yes, they are very similar in a broad sense. Yes, I had to wait to drive you crazy before I at least admitted to that. :D I still think they're funny. But, I think ALOT of things are funny.