red ring o' death :(

sciongirl

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its over 3 yrs old tho... i thought they would only cover to 3 years?

and i did get an acarde version yesterday and swapped the hard drives so i am back up but i figured i'd see if it could be fixed. i know microsoft will fix it but they will charge more than i want to spend.. and it'll be gone for 6 weeks or something gay

its over 3 yrs old tho... i thought they would only cover to 3 years?

and i did get an acarde version yesterday and swapped the hard drives so i am back up but i figured i'd see if it could be fixed. i know microsoft will fix it but they will charge more than i want to spend.. and it'll be gone for 6 weeks or something gay

Well, if you opened it....I wanna say you voided any Microsoft help.

Wakey wakey....egg and bakey

wat

I can not wait for the day I can play a FPS vs. someone on a console. I will get in that ass, deep.

http://www.wtfhost.com//files/44/hl2ismybitch.jpg

Anyone want to get pwnt, let me know. :cool:

I haven't played in probably a year since I'd always get banned for "cheating" so you might stand a chance.

I need to buy a desk/chair so I can actually use my desktop again... I should stop being lazy and do that, I really want to play Left 4 Dead.

Call them, get a supervisor, tell them you bought it six months ago and moved (thus losing the receipt). Tell them you have a non-line item credit card receipt from Wal-Mart for $306.09 dated whatever you want that's six months ago. They'll change the warranty start date in their system to this.

Yes, it works :)

wat

I can not wait for the day I can play a FPS vs. someone on a console. I will get in that ass, deep.

http://www.wtfhost.com//files/44/hl2ismybitch.jpg

Anyone want to get pwnt, let me know. :cool:

I haven't played in probably a year since I'd always get banned for "cheating" so you might stand a chance.

I need to buy a desk/chair so I can actually use my desktop again... I should stop being lazy and do that, I really want to play Left 4 Dead.

I'm always trying to tell people this. A good PC FPS player is = to or > an excellent FPS platform player. The controls lend themselves very well the the mouse and kb setup. I have considered getting a kb/mouse combo for my ps3 since I can't play any of the newer fps on my laptop. I've wanted to play the new Call of Duty for so long, as well as many others. I'm sure I suck, now.

It's newer, dude....Wait till Xbox's retort.

:lol: With the Falcon chips the 360's still have a 10% fail rate.

X-Box pissed me off when they wouldnt fix my 360 for free. Im getting 2 red lights and it takes about 20 trys to get it to turn on and work properly. Called them and they wont fix it for free unless it has 3 red lights. So fvck MS and their sh*ty product. I bought a PS3 and have been a happy gamer since.