Find something weirder then this

Sam1647545489

LOL, wow. Just wow.

And, for the record, I watched Crash - all the way through. I remember we were like, "What the hell is happening to my eyes right now?" Seriously, that movie was just absolutely retarded.

I'm glad someone else on this forum has had their eyes raped by scar fucking.

Haha, for real. Didn't, in one scene, they stage a car accident and dress up like Jane Mansfield or some shit like that?

ahaha, some shit like that

that movie was so unspeakably bad, I'm pretty sure zero facial muscles moved between all of us watching, just a straight blank, what. the. fuck. face the entire time

And, IIRC, there was a fairly decent actress or actor or two in that movie, like Holly Hunter maybe? And Michael Madsen? In any event, I remember feeling embarassed for everyone involved - for the actors for making such a horrible film and for all of us having to watch it.

Rosanna Arquette (Jody from Pulp Fiction) was in it, Holly Hunter, Deborah Kara Unger as well - IMDB doesn't show Michael Madsen.

I couldn't agree more. It cracks me up any time I tell someone about it. "Yeah, so he starts fucking her open wound..." "Dude, what the fuck?"

:lol:

:nws: http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1808306 :nws:

Yeeeeah...that.

fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. i was reading thru to check any vids that got posted, and was ready to search for that until the last post in this thread

as quoted from "40 year old virgin", "go fuck a goat!"

fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. i was reading thru to check any vids that got posted, and was ready to search for that until the last post in this thread

as quoted from "40 year old virgin", "go fuck a goat!"

Haha I'm sorry sir. It's the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread. But I'm pretty sure it's been posted here before anyway.