Random GN pic

kenny

So, hypothetically, we fast forward to today, and none of those cars were ever taken off the truck, how much money are we now talking on that truck?

It has to be something insane, I'd imagine. Some guy I know was talking about selling is - and it only has like 118 miles or something retarded like that - and he was talking about getting offers in the area of $80K...?

The only turbo Regals that bring $80k are Stage II cars (FAST ones) and GNXs. Assuming seven stock GNs with ~100 miles, probably ~30k each, so roughly ~210,000. About what they cost when that picture was taken. :lol:

The cool part though, one of the guys on the forum that pic was posted owns one of those GNs - he's had it since new. :cool:

ide buy a GN and put a b16 in it and do donuts in kenny's yard, just to make him cry

I would pay to watch you attempt that while my roommate was around.

I'd drink a beer while it went down and deny any knowledge of hearing gunshots after.

Lets be honest though, you can't even keep a Mustang running; I doubt you could figure out how to remove a LC2, let alone install a B16.