Dear Brian (V8 BEAST)...

excell

seriously there is nothing to talk about. pay 40 a bottle and keep having to see me or have power at all times. this should have happen when ant said he was selling it. beast do it yo got a great auto to build boost on the line. i see a 9 second pass if you do decide to hit man hood.

I honestly have no need for a turbo until I upgrade the motor. If i try to make any more power than what I'm making now I'll break something... 9's consistently on a stock bottom without weight reduction is asking for trouble. If I did get it it wouldnt be for the ls1 in the car.

I honestly have no need for a turbo until I upgrade the motor. If i try to make any more power than what I'm making now I'll break something... 9's consistently on a stock bottom without weight reduction is asking for trouble. If I did get it it wouldnt be for the ls1 in the car.

thats spanish for"im a pussy whose scared to do work son", well thats how i read it

:rolleyes:

Says the guy that put a van transmission in his car just so he could run times similar to a civic with an anorexic midget driving...

eriks cars run faster than 13.5s, and i didnt know it was a van tranny til rob said it was. fucking craigslist. :lol: and if im not mistaken, arnt you the retard that was only running 23 degrees of timing? :gtfo:

eriks cars run faster than 13.5s, and i didnt know it was a van tranny til rob said it was. fucking craigslist. :lol: and if im not mistaken, arnt you the retard that was only running 23 degrees of timing? :gtfo:

How much should I have been running? (I know you cant answer this. Feel free to use a lifeline and phone a friend... ) :gtfo: :D