Good deal?

2 Sweet

I might check this car out, as it seems like a nice car for a decent price...

Autotrader link

However, I noticed that in the pics, the front bumper and Camaro emblem are missing, and for whatever reason the passenger side turn signal bulb isn't amber. I don't think it's anything to be concerned about, but could it have been in a wreck? Also, the power lock/window switch is popped off on the driver's side door. Maybe I can mention this shit and see if they'll come down a few bucks. Also, judging by the exhaust tips, is that a Borla exhaust? I can't tell.

Does this seem like a good deal? I might go check it out sometime later this morning

the marker isnt amber because that bulb is out on that side. there are 2 bulbs, one for the outer parking light and then the amber one.. on the driver side, the white bulb is out. hence what your seeing.

looks nice, looks as if it has a borla exhaust.

Fuse panel cover gone, driver door switches popped out, shouldn't there be more badges under the hood and inside if it was a real SS? Pass side fender and door don't line up well.

The dealer is WAY over-talking up the car. Looks fishy. Worth a look and a $6500-7000 offer.

EDIT - haha, he has his V6 F bodies advertised the exact same way - PERFECT, FAST!!, SPORTY!! Sounds like a cheesey car lot, but the car you asked about looks like it has potential.

Call SLP and have them run the VIN.

The front door panel speakers are probably blown as well considering he has the fade cranked to the rear. The nose emblem is there, in carbon fiber. The front grill is commonly removed for cosmetic purposes, meaning if it is a true SS, they original owner didn't order the optional SS grill.

Also, it's lacking the Mobil 1 decal under the hood and I believe the cars also had a signature from Scott Settlemeyer of Chevrolet on the shock tower, which I don't see. I wonder of the car was wrecked and pieces were replaced with SS remans.

I went and saw the car, and it isn't as nice as in the pics. The rims look like total shit up close, they are all pitted and corroded. The car does run really good though, and the exhaust sounds great. The speakers weren't blown actually. I too thought they would be, based on the pic where the bass was turned way down. Theres some stupid carbon fiber overlay shit all over the interior which looks tacky. I believe it had some form of aftermarket shifter. The car felt very strong and shifted great. I had a ton of fun tearing up the country roads.

He said he won't go lower than $8k. Fun car, but you guys are right, for that price I can do better. I'll continue to keep my eyes open. Someone buy my S10! :cool: