Happy Birthday

Cordell

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/dumb/starkmaster.jpg

This guy is actually 24 today. Obviously he's not the post whore I've become, but is as big a car guy as anyone on here. Fucker refuses to move out of his parents house just so he can buy all the toys he wants. Works two jobs for the same reason. :eek:

Thought i'd thank him for helping me work on my shit, and breaking his. :D

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/dumb/starkmaster.jpg

This guy is actually 24 today. Obviously he's not the post whore I've become, but is as big a car guy as anyone on here. Fucker refuses to move out of his parents house just so he can buy all the toys he wants. Works two jobs for the same reason. :eek:

Thought i'd thank him for helping me work on my shit, and breaking his. :D

happy bday stark, and why do you think im not moving out of my house? vactions, cars, alcohol, drinking, being drunk. all the more to stay at home

Well I don't know you, but you drive an F-Body, and you live at home. We've got that much in common haha happy birthday man.

Well you're a few days late, but that's alright. You ever meet me Chad is likely around.

Well you're a few days late, but that's alright. You ever meet me Chad is likely around.

Haha SHIT! I didn't even think to check when the thread was started, I just posted away. I'll definitely be needing your help sometime in the next month or two for that lil project ;)

Haha SHIT! I didn't even think to check when the thread was started, I just posted away. I'll definitely be needing your help sometime in the next month or two for that lil project ;)

;)? It's ok, I already know about you.

And thanks anyways, even if it's late. Bar time is Saturday.