FS: Engagement Ring 3 Stone with Heart cut diamon

verse

I bought this ring for my ex-wife when we were engaged. I no longer have any need for it. I paid $1200 for it and it was custom made. I'm flexible with the price but I'm already asking for half of what it's worth. I'll also throw in a heart shaped white gold ring with a diamond in the middle of it (cost ~$180).

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/xihopeuchokex/Picture138.jpg

I'll take $600 for both of the rings. Don't miss out, this would be a great Valentines day suprise.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/xihopeuchokex/Picture126.jpg

• Downvote 1

Do you have better pictures?

Any pictures of the other ring?

Have they been worn?

Those are the only pictures I have that are of any quality. I don't have a digi cam anymore except my phone which sucks. The other ring is a white gold band with a white gold heart with a smalle ~1/8 carat diamond in the middle.

The rings were worn for maybe 6 months total. They are in great shape. I was going to have them steamed cleaned at the jewelers tomorrow.

what is the cut and clarity along with the color?

I honestly can't tell you. I lost all the info from when I bought it when we moved into my house. It is a high quality diamond. I'd go with you to a jewelers to confirm this.

123k miles the headliner was loose and my kid grabbed it one day and pulled the cloth down its got new front struts rh fender is in primer pass airbag is removed to get at the blend door actuator it gets stuck sometimes I'll take some pictures sunday and post them in my for sale thread or pm them to you

i went thru the whole ring buying thing and if he truely paid 1200.00 dollars for a 1/4 carat with 2 1/8 carat diamonds its probably has good clarity. good luck on the sale

That's what I paid for it at Dunkin Diamonds in Tuttle mall.

I really need to get rid of this soon. I could use the extra cash.

• 2 weeks later...