So I went and finally test drove a GTO today. It already had a K&N intake and a flowmaster catback. This car is super clean. So after driving it I decide that I really like it and I would like to buy the fucking thing. So I do the credit check and all that shit and every was looking pretty darn good. BUT, thanks to the lovely decline of our economy and the HUGE drop in value on my sentra, I now have a shit ton of negative equity on the fucking thing and cant afford to "roll over" the extra amount onto the new loan. Now Im fuckin pissed off and Im still driving a sentra. That is all.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the biggest problem the recession has caused you is that you cant trade in a perfectly acceptable form of transportation for a more expensive/less effecient one. Boo Hoo?

this is coming from the person who is crying cause we wont drive to chicago to visit you :gtfo:

So the biggest problem the recession has caused you is that you cant trade in a perfectly acceptable form of transportation for a more expensive/less effecient one. Boo Hoo?

Actually a GTO is probably just as if not more effecient than a Spec V...they SUCK on gas mileage for a 4 cylinder.

Actually a GTO is probably just as if not more effecient than a Spec V...they SUCK on gas mileage for a 4 cylinder.

Unless the Spec V was made in the 1940s, no amount of engineer defeciency could make it less cost effective than driving a v8. If I'm wrong, sucks to be me... doesnt change my original point.

Well I already considered the whole driving in the snow thing and I figured that it would do as well if not better than my current car. The goat has traction control and abs, my car has neither so that would be a plus. And the goat should get between 18-25mpg with the type of driving that I do and my sentra only gets 20-23mpg. So its not too big of a difference. I think Im just gonna put all my extra money into paying off the sentra and just keep it for a daily driver and then get a "grown up" car eventually. Either way this is poop cuz I really liked it. I guess Im gonna spend another summer being slow. Or maybe Ill boost the sentra.....NOT!