The Flu

Main3s

Yup, this fucker is no joke. It's seems highly contagious (everyone in my family and my girlfriend's family caught it in a matter of only about five days) and particularly virulent. Onset of symptomatology seems rapid (e.g., from normal to having your ass kicked badly in about one hour flat) and the effects persist for at least 24 to 36 hours.

Fuck this bug, whatever it is.

Fucking suck! I've been shitting water for the past half hour. I need a ShamWOW to wipe my ass. I'd gladly be back at work right now!

I had shit water about 1-2 weeks ago. Now I am wrapped up on couch freezing my ass off while sweating like a whore in church.

Bring on the warmer weather.

Well the good news is that it seems to run its course in about 48-72 hours. It hits your ass hard (literality) but after lying in bed all day Sunday and Monday I felt a bit better on Tuesday and now I’m almost 100 % today. Word to the wise what ever you eat is coming out one way or another and in a hurry. Also…the farts…well their not always farts…so when you feel gassy just sit on the terlit or when you do feel better you’ll be spending your time doing laundry, trust me. :( So my advice is just get some Nyquil and go to sleep for a few days.