Well Hollywood keeps fucking up

DaddyBuiltRacing

great movies by making horrible remakes such as this one:

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1867972633/

You know they fucked it up because any movie buff knows that in the 1st Friday the 13th Jason isn't even in the movie and his mom is the killer

In the original Friday the 13th (1980), Mrs. Voorhees (Betsy Palmer) stalks and murders a group of camp counselors. She is determined to make sure Camp Crystal Lake does not reopen, after her son Jason (Ari Lehman) drowned in the lake while two counselors, who were supposed to be watching him, were off having sex and not paying attention. The last girl, Alice (Adrienne King), fends off Mrs. Voorhees long enough to grab a machete to decapitate her.

I grew up during the horror film craze, for the most part. My folks loved these movies (not just Ft13th) and I was always carried along hidden under a blanket in the car or van. Had a few nightmares watching these show late at night at the drive-in. Motel Hell. Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Devil's Children, Children of the Corn; the list goes on and on.

And yes, Halloween generally screws up the remakes. They almost have to. The age group they often cater to isn't happy without tons of eye candy and/or a dumbing down of a movie. Yes, that is somehow possible even with a movie of this nature. How? I dunno. Ask Hollywood and the general public.

Im sry Brandon but this movie spews Fail already.

Oh BTW rumor has it that Zombie is directing Halloween 2

I actually enjoyed those horror movies he created. I can't remember the names of them offhand. They went together, but they were still very different styles.

I actually enjoyed those horror movies he created. I can't remember the names of them offhand. They went together, but they were still very different styles.

House of 1000 corpses and Devils Rejects....not a fan of either one honestly.

And yes jason x was rediculously homo

Yeah both Texas Chainsaw Massacre remakes were really really good.. I will support this remake especially since Micheal Bay is directing.. He is gonna be a even richer man first this then Transformers 2 is in production right now..