WTB: M45, M62, or M90

Limitedslip7

I'm looking to buy one of these three superchargers, preferably a 45 or 62, but I guess a 90 will do if the price is right. It's okay if the bearings are shot as long as there is no other damage or excessive wear. I just need the supercharger, no other accessories or even the pulley.

I have one completely rebuilt with 0 miles I will let go for a reasonable price.Pm me for info.He will let it go cheap as he no longer has a 3.8 and it is just sitting in my garage. Edited by NOS50

what do you need it for? i have a good m90 gen 3 that i could let go. do you need anything to go with it?

Uhhh... you don't really want to know. I do not need anything to go with it, except maybe a bypass valve.

I would actually prefer a used one with some miles on it as I am on a bit of a budget. Do you guys have prices on these? I also have a brand new Nitrous Express single-point wet kit I could offer in trade or partial trade.

Uhhh... you don't really want to know. I do not need anything to go with it, except maybe a bypass valve.

I would actually prefer a used one with some miles on it as I am on a bit of a budget. Do you guys have prices on these? I also have a brand new Nitrous Express single-point wet kit I could offer in trade or partial trade.

do you care if it is the first gen m62. by this i mean the old m62s that came on the 3.8 motors? if this will work for you let me know My buddy said he will let it go pretty cheap. and can sell it today if need be