Neat old church pic

Tractor

Wife and I have been driving past this old church for the last year and I finally took a pic of it the other day and have been playing with it in photoshop. I had way to much sun so I had to reconstruct the right side of it from the shadows and I'm no expert.

Its near Frazeysburg on SR 586. Anyone know anything about it?

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/EWhytsell/ChurchRuinsBW.jpg

The light was perfect when I started my drive down to take the pic, but when I got there most of the clouds had left so I got harsh shadows. I'll get a really nice one someday, but at least I've learned a few new tools in PS.

Blah fuck google, I ain't found much yet. I'll probably get down there again and talk to the people at the store down the road and see if I can find an owner. I'd like to shoot it properly and bring lights if I have to. I see a lot of old buildings around the country side, but this one has so much character. Bad part is I can't get a clear shot of it due to power pole/lines in the way.

Wife and I have been driving past this old church for the last year and I finally took a pic of it the other day and have been playing with it in photoshop. I had way to much sun so I had to reconstruct the right side of it from the shadows and I'm no expert.

Its near Frazeysburg on SR 586. Anyone know anything about it?

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/EWhytsell/ChurchRuinsBW.jpg

The light was perfect when I started my drive down to take the pic, but when I got there most of the clouds had left so I got harsh shadows. I'll get a really nice one someday, but at least I've learned a few new tools in PS.

Nice shot. Building has a bad case Pincushion Distortion though ;)

I have some nice shadow lift tools if you want them. Just PM me.