Possibly the funniest Top Gear ever?

SPLN SUX

Good episode. I love when they go on these "adventures". No, maybe it wasn't the funniest episode, but I thought it was one of the better ones. The episode was over 60min long this week. I think someone said the link above may not contain the entire episode?

I did see the Vietnam episode last week and it was great. I would love to know how much some of those parts were. I mean, I know they had $1000 to spend on a bike, but when they had to get a whole new engine for Jezza's scooter, how much could that have cost?

BTW, If you check YouTube on Sunday nights (like, past 11pm) there will sometimes be people that post the episode straight from the BBC, but they get pulled pretty quickly.

I did see the Vietnam episode last week and it was great. I would love to know how much some of those parts were. I mean, I know they had $1000 to spend on a bike, but when they had to get a whole new engine for Jezza's scooter, how much could that have cost?

BTW, If you check YouTube on Sunday nights (like, past 11pm) there will sometimes be people that post the episode straight from the BBC, but they get pulled pretty quickly.

Jezza probably punched Andy Wilman, and demanded more money.