excell

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

False start on a 3rd and 1 turns into 3rd and 7... wtf math

Followed by a HUGE sack.

The only way this game could be better is if I were sitting at a bar with this douche kid I had a "conversation" with a while ago. Said douche was boasting about how awesome Bama is, and that they had more Heisman winners than OSU. After I stopped laughing, I stated that OSU was currently tied for first in all time Heisman winners, along with USC and ND. Of course I went on to Archie, that secksy beast.

Which brought me to a question, just how many Heismans has Bama won? Zero. That's right folks, zero.

Loved seeing Alabama get dominated by Utah in the first half.

What was up with that bullshit call against Utah for the false start on the 4th and 1? Looks like they were legit in their shift, but the refs called it a false start anyway. Announcers said something about the shift being too "abrupt," which sounds like bullshit. Don't have my rulebook in front of me though. Anyway, thought Utah got the shaft there.

Loved seeing Alabama get dominated by Utah in the first half.

What was up with that bullshit call against Utah for the false start on the 4th and 1? Looks like they were legit in their shift, but the refs called it a false start anyway. Announcers said something about the shift being too "abrupt," which sounds like bullshit. Don't have my rulebook in front of me though. Anyway, thought Utah got the shaft there.

Yea, I was pissed about that. What a cool play from Utah if the refs didn't have sandy vaginas. I think that's why I love seeing non BC$ teams in the series. They come up with some fun plays you don't see much of with the big boys. :)