The Black Death Making a Comeback?

Casper

"Security source" makes it sound intentional 33.gif

A security source told the paper: "This is the deadliest weapon yet in the war against terror. Most of the terrorists do not have the basic medical supplies needed to treat the disease.
Edited by Fonzie

I love it, I saw it earlier. Also, yesterday or the day before, another article was posted saying that they found a bunch of Al Qaeda dead with Ebola as well. My thought is that either they are trying their hand at chemical weapons or someone on the good team is getting sneaky sneaky. Either way, let the bastards rot in the street. I hope they all suffer a horrible death.

Ebola would be bad, but Bubonic Plague is found every year in big cities like New York and Houston. It isn't a real problem, because it's easily identified and easily treated. New York hospitals would recognize it immediately. It's definitely about what I expected. Sooner or later this would happen and they would goof it up. I bet they don't try that again soon.

Run for the hills people.

http://www.southeasternoutdoors.com/wildlife/articles/grand-canyon-biologist-plague.html

November 10, 2007 eric-york-grand-canyon.jpgEric York, a 37 year-old wildlife biologist at Arizona's Grand Canyon National Park was found deceased in his residence on the South Rim. York had became ill on October 30 and had called into work sick for a couple of days. His body was discovered on November 2nd.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has confirmed plague as the cause of his death. this testing confirmed preliminary laboratory tests conducted by the Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) and the CDC.

Want more of the story click the link.

That is my thought......Hope its not the case cause that would be really ugly for everyone if they released that into the world.....

When I read this the other day, my first thoughts were, they're fucking with something they don't fully understand. Sounds like they detonated their own weapon/delivery system prematurely.