Douche Bags in the Arena District

BlackC50

So....I just need to vent a little and tell you how much 21 year old punk asses piss me off. My buddy and I went to the R Bar last night to watch the Jackets game. Well we watched the game, got ready to leave and started walking towards my truck. Well we a little bit down past Brother's and a group of guys start mouthing off saying shit that honestly I didn't wanna here. I turn around and tell them to shut the hell up and leave us alone. Well that doesn't stop them, so then my buddy turns around and says the same....one guy decides to push him and then they start throwing punches. Needless to say its me and my buddy fighting off 5 guys. Now during those whole incident....which actually ends up out in the street. No one does anything even Habeeb working the gyro stand just stands there. Needless to say, my noses is fucked up, i have a black eye and my mouth hurts. All because some assholes wanted to act cool and run their mouths. Sorry....no really point to that thread, just need to vent.

We weren't even at Brothers but, we didn't really talk "shit" just told them to shut the hell up and leave us alone. Well, I think we fared pretty well since there was only 2 of us and 5 of them and I am in OK shape. It just sucks cause all of that down there could be a great place to go, which R Bar was. Had a great night up until that point. It just baffles me that NO ONE even tried to break it up, get help, or nothing.

i got jumped down there by two guys walking from comfest...they ran up behind me and hit me in the back of the head....people were just driving by watching 2 big ass guys kick the shit outta me...not one person did anything. I never even had a chance to fight back

So....I just need to vent a little and tell you how much 21 year old punk asses piss me off.

You're 23. I'm sure in those 2 years you've learned not to act that way anymore AMIRITE?

Well we watched the game, got ready to leave and started walking towards my truck.

Don't start a sentence with "well".

Well we a little bit down past Brother's and a group of guys start mouthing off saying shit that honestly I didn't wanna here.

See above. Also, grammar/spelling errors too many to list.

I turn around and tell them to shut the hell up and leave us alone. Well that doesn't stop them, so then my buddy turns around and says the same....one guy decides to push him and then they start throwing punches.

In retrospect, this may be where the problem started. But, since you're 23, you probably knew that. Also, "well" again. :rolleyes:

Needless to say its me and my buddy fighting off 5 guys.

"Needless to say" indicates that we knew this would be the case. We did not.

Now during those whole incident....which actually ends up out in the street.

I cannot comment on this, because I'm not sure if it's a sentence...I'm confused by what you were trying to convey.

No one does anything even Habeeb working the gyro stand just stands there.

Maybe "Habeeb" knows you're fucking racist, so he figured you deserved it.

Needless to say, my noses is fucked up, i have a black eye and my mouth hurts.

NOT needless to say. How many noses do you have?

All because some assholes wanted to act cool and run their mouths.

Please clarify which assholes were acting cool and running their mouths.

You're 23. I'm sure in those 2 years you've learned not to act that way anymore AMIRITE?

Dont you remember the enormous age/maturity gap that occurs in your 20's? Im only 25 yet when i see some "punk kid" who's 21 I feel like much more older and thus more mature than he is. When i was 23 I thought the same was looking at someone only 2 years my junior.

As for the OP, honestly you should've just kept walking. Drunk asshole's like that only start shit when their 5 deep and want to look like a badass. When you dont give that person the satisfaction of a response they usually just find someone else to pick on. Its a "batchler party complex". Take the most mundane, introverted guy and throw him in a huge group of his friends, mix in some alcohol and he'll say/do shit he would never on his own.

i really hope that all you guys acting like it was his fault get what is coming to you....cant wait till this happens to you...guess what even if they said nothing, they prolly still wouldve been attacked. you fucking assholes.

I'm inclined to kinda agree with this. Yea, he probably shouldn't have said anything, but regardless, the faggots would have probably started pushing and throwing punches anyways.

And it sickens me that nobody has the balls to try to break up such an uneven fight like that. IIRC, they call that the by-stander effect or something like that.

Yea, as Brian said, there's the potential for getting your ass shot, and there's always the argument that you should mind your own business. Who knows. I guess that's one of the main reasons why I don't do the bar or club scene thing. Too many uncontrollable drunk people to deal with and I'd rather not find myself in a situation such as the OP's.

dont ever come to sloopys then cause brandon will try to start shit with you because he knows that he has atleast 10 people with him. shits stupid, kid does it almost everytime we go out. i cant wait til someone actually beats the fuck out of him, cause all im going to say is, TOLD HIM SO.

Thanks to the people that are understanding of what happened. Not the fucking douche bags that want to give me a grammar lesson and try to say I started it. Sorry I don't proofread all my posts like I am going to publish them in the god damn New York Times. Seriously, those guys were hellbent on starting a fight and irregardless if I what I said is considered talking "shit, they were still going to start a fight.

dont ever come to sloopys then cause brandon will try to start shit with you because he knows that he has atleast 10 people with him. shits stupid, kid does it almost everytime we go out. i cant wait til someone actually beats the fuck out of him, cause all im going to say is, TOLD HIM SO.

That's really fucking gay, tell him to swallow razor blades.