Are you buying something over $75 a Best Buy soon?

excell

Look, I know this is a long shot, but I want to ask anyway. I have two gift cards for Best Buy ($50+25). After wandering for two hours today, there just isn't anything I want there. Is there some kind soul who knows they'll be spending $75+ soon that would trade me cash for them? Not a sale, not for less than $75, just a flat trade.

Here's hoping. :)

I sold a $100 gift card on ebay for $95. If you can stand to lose some money, ebay works well.

Edit: realized this doesn't help you since you didn't want to sell. Don't know if this will help either, but I've got some gift cards that I would be willing to trade. Do you like Starbucks and Borders/Barnes and Noble?

Why not just pick up some DVD's you like? but would not otherwise pay for with your own money.

Eh, there's a few other things I'd rather have more. I don't really collect DVD's because I never have time to watch them. It's an idea though. I mean, I could spend $75 on a few things just to spend the money but I thought I'd try to get something I really want first before I settle on random crap.