"No fucking shit lady, do I sound like I'm ordering a pizza"

TimTaylor751647545500

I'm a huge fan of the first three - growing up it was always tradition to watch Die Hard around the holidays.

Here's a question though, with all of the "hey let's make another movie years after the trilogy ended" ideas going around, what does everyone think about the recent Die Hard movie?

I'm a huge fan of the first three - growing up it was always tradition to watch Die Hard around the holidays.

Here's a question though, with all of the "hey let's make another movie years after the trilogy ended" ideas going around, what does everyone think about the recent Die Hard movie?

I liked when he took out the helicopter with the police car :D. I wish it would have been an R-rating, a little over the top in areas, but mildly entertaining.

I liked when he took out the helicopter with the police car :D. I wish it would have been an R-rating, a little over the top in areas, but mildly entertaining.

They originally were going to make it R, but instead they edited bloodspray out and emasculated his tag line so they could try to appeal to a younger audience.

http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/dan/word_inspirations/bowdler3.jpg