Norwalk Taking Over

wagner

Don't get scared now. I'm only a shit talker, put some money where your mouth is.

It's a stock 22k+ mile 600 and it's cold as balls out.

Columbusracing.com does not condone illegal stereet racing of any kind, unless it's a roll race versus a bikes in the middle of winter on I-270 mile marker #23 between 11:49pm and 12:04am.

Other than that, no street racing :D

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not scared bitch, but if your going to bring a bike, then give me cars, all you ever do is talk about how uber sweet your gn was. put that shit back together and then open your mouth back up so i can put somthing in it to quite you down

Columbusracing.com does not condone illegal stereet racing of any kind, unless it's a roll race versus a bikes in the middle of winter on I-270 mile marker #23 between 11:49pm and 12:04am.

Other than that, no street racing :D

who said anything about street racing :ninja:

im not scared bitch, but if your going to bring a bike, then give me cars, all you ever do is talk about how uber sweet your gn was. put that shit back together and then open your mouth back up so i can put somthing in it to quite you down

I've never owned a GN in my life, player.

Guest Removed
ok, well get you "el camino" together then come out and watch me fuck your shit up

what ever your smoking , you should share...

btw shouldnt you be playing in a puddle somewhere?

Guest Removed
ill share with you once the deal is finalzed this week, and itll be shocking :eek:

it will be shocking if your not full of shit...thats the only way you could shock me :D

Trails is hit or miss at best. There have been times I have had to lift at the 1/8th because the car was sliding around. The mopar races out there get smaller every year. The only good thing about it is, if your works there it will hook anywhere.

yea traction is hit or miss out there. ive had days where i have no problem with traction and other days where ive no problem spinning drag radials.

my only complaint is that they take so damn long to clean shit up. ive had people tell me that what might take an hour or more to clean up at trails, they would have it done in 15 minutes else where.