3800 Tune?

BlueBoostedGS

Anyone on here good on HP tuners or the likes, wanna Tune my '98 SC Regal GS?

If you have the ability, and your good with these motors, PM me or post on here if you can do it and whatever the price is.

Anyone wanna refer me to someone or some place aside fron INTENSE, lemme know. BTW if anyone knows how much a tune at INTENSE is let me know, Im looking for simply a Reflash and scan for KR and whatnot.

-Rev limiter

-Governer

-increased timing if possible

-fuel trims

-02 values

-AFR

-etc etc.

Thanks in Advance.

I'd rather not do it. The last few cars I have done I had a hell of time zeroing things out. And it just takes too long. Hell I'm still trying to figure out why I'm getting 15.5 mpg :(

That and I don't want to be responsible if your shit blows up ;).

On second thought.

What mods do you have on the car? I can scan the car and go from there. If there's like 10 degrees of KR I'm not touching it.

That and scanning and tuning in the winter sucks. It would almost be better to wait until spring when the weather gets better.

I'd rather not do it. The last few cars I have done I had a hell of time zeroing things out. And it just takes too long. Hell I'm still trying to figure out why I'm getting 15.5 mpg :(

That and I don't want to be responsible if your shit blows up ;).

That's why I quit doing it except on special occasions.

Buck,

Even a scan would be nice just to see what kind of KR i have. (trying to see if I can pulley down/ 13.xx)

Mods aside from cosmetic: PLOG, Ubend Delete, Dynomax 2.5" Duals, FWI, 180*, 104s flipped mounts.

ooOoo dyno brian PM me too!!! let me know what your prices range from.

• Downvote 1

Get an Aeroforce Interceptor gauge. They are $200+ but well worth the money. It's a scanner with every parameter you could ever want, record data, clear codes, etc. You can constantly monitor KR. I loved mine

Yes, I have 1 too and anytime I have a problem with my car its a great starting point to find out WTF is going on. I have it set to view fuel trims and KR all the time.