FUCK ALL CIVIC OWNERS

GonneVille

For everyone other than Phil, I shouldn't have gone off on ALL run-on sentences I just had a weird day. You guys know ColumbusRacing has more run-on sentences than not, and Monday, through whatever quirk of fate, I got a ridiculous number of run-on sentences, and it seems that most of them had multiple commas without periods just like in this post. That's weird enough for me to take notice, and frustrating enough that I made this stupid post.

That's comedy right there.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For everyone other than Phil, I shouldn't have gone off on ALL run-on sentences I just had a weird day. You guys know ColumbusRacing has more run-on sentences than not, and Monday, through whatever quirk of fate, I got a ridiculous number of run-on sentences, and it seems that most of them had multiple commas without periods just like in this post. That's weird enough for me to take notice, and frustrating enough that I made this stupid post.

Ouch...Damn, they done gone from grammar Nazis to grammar ninjas up in dis bitch...:ninja:

Someone tell me where this buick sits at night. I have the urge to fap fap fap until I explode into his gas tank. Damn civic haters need a dose of trowa's man chowder lawlz

:marc::marc::marc::marc::marc:

Hey, Phail, if you're want to use people's claims against them, make sure you get your shit straight. I NEVER claimed it was the #1 Park Ave. Meanwhile, nice little tactic there, talk a ton of shit, knowing the roads are trashed for the next couple months, then out the fact that you're adding a ton of mods. Let me guess, by the time the roads are decent, your car'll be on the lift. Why don't you spend some of that money on new carpet, so your car doesn't smell like an armpit anymore, you two faced little prick.

Actually, fuck the roads, you KNOW I don't street race. My only chance of getting back on the road is getting my damned driving record clean, I get a street racing tag, I'm out a career, permanently.

OMG! did you really just waste your time posting that? my car is so slow, the road conditions dont even effect it, and neither does yours. you cant get in trouble for doing less than the speed limit, seeing as your car wont do more than 55mph, isnt there a senior citizen limiter on that ragedy mother fucker?

OMG! did you really just waste your time posting that? my car is so slow, the road conditions dont even effect it, and neither does yours. you cant get in trouble for doing less than the speed limit, seeing as your car wont do more than 55mph, isnt there a senior citizen limiter on that ragedy mother fucker?

Wow, just go right ahead and prove you don't know SHIT about my car. On a track, with VHT down, I have trouble launching. Cold, salted roads? Fucking forget it, traction and my car won't be found in the same state until March.

finally found a civic you would own Brian?

LOL

Check out the first page of that link. Some serious engineering to get that vette motor down in the Civic.

As far as Phil and Brian go. Chill guys. We are all car people. It would be a boring world if we all liked the same cars. Variety is the spice of life. (Probe and a ZO6) I like them for different reasons.

Fucking forget it, traction and my car won't be found in the same state until March.

That's the most frustrating part about winter for me. In my GXP first gear was useless and WOT on cold roads at any speed were unsafe.

Now with a tiny FWD car and turbo it's even worse. first, second and part of third are useless. What really sucks is this cold air is just what she loves, but without traction it's useless :( Days like today are when I wish I pulled the trigger on the Subi :o

LOL

Check out the first page of that link. Some serious engineering to get that vette motor down in the Civic.

As far as Phil and Brian go. Chill guys. We are all car people. It would be a boring world if we all liked the same cars. Variety is the spice of life. (Probe and a ZO6) I like them for different reasons.

lol already read it before you know me.

I would like to say im a huge Honda fan if you cant tell by my signature and i help and learn from Brian at dynotune who is a big Ford and LSX fan as you all know and have no problems co existing.

lol already read it before you know me.

I would like to say im a huge Honda fan if you cant tell by my signature and i help and learn from Brian at dynotune who is a big Ford and LSX fan as you all know and have no problems co existing.

Thanks 1/2 a motor.

I Heart You TOO!!!!

Wow, just go right ahead and prove you don't know SHIT about my car. On a track, with VHT down, I have trouble launching. Cold, salted roads? Fucking forget it, traction and my car won't be found in the same state until March.

you need vht to run 14s? lol what a waste of vht. and your right , i know nothing about your car, why would i study anything about a PARK AVE? thats a complete waste of time, i would rather drive pauls neeyawwwn with no turbo

you need vht to run 14s? lol what a waste of vht. and your right , i know nothing about your car, why would i study anything about a PARK AVE? thats a complete waste of time, i would rather drive pauls neeyawwwn with no turbo

i killl youuu