Insane 1/4 mile run...

ChevyMan1972

think i posted this vid some time ago..still badass

fuck him hes putting a BBC in that car now:rolleyes:

Only because he wants to go faster. The BBF did AMAZING. Just not enough anymore. Its probably cheaper to put together a TT 632 than what he has now, and its a lot more cubes. Cant blame him really.

Only because he wants to go faster. The BBF did AMAZING. Just not enough anymore. Its probably cheaper to put together a TT 632 than what he has now, and its a lot more cubes. Cant blame him really.

When you get 600ci range it is damn near the same price doesn't matter what brand, he is just a pussy and the ford motor made to much power, so he is slowing it down with the boat anchor he will put in it.

Guest Removed

its all about the 5" bore spacing. there are 815ci BBF's out there. but it all boils down to money, and who will sponsor your ass. kaase says pay me, sonnys says ill cut you a deal!

and the fact of the matter is he could have had more displacement with the same setup!

i hope the car never makes a clean pass again.i really hope he builds a new car.

his old motor is already in a different car:cool:

When you get 600ci range it is damn near the same price doesn't matter what brand, he is just a pussy and the ford motor made to much power, so he is slowing it done with the boat anchor he will put in it.

I see... well he and his team did put together a mid 6 second 10.5 car, so maybe they know something the rest of us dont.