Love?

blue98ls1

I'm thinking I should try one of those personals sites and be brutally honest.

Looking for a woman with big breasts; slightly overweight is ok. Needs to like and understand cars and/or computers. Brain as big as her chest a must; idiots need not apply. High math skills and the ability to read in a moving car without getting sick a big plus. ...etc...

I'm curious if a profile like that would get any serious replies. It'd almost be worth it just to see what happens. :)

I would qualify for the job, but i'm taken. ;) I would make a personal ad being honest just for shits and giggles if nothing else. I've met my last 3 serious boyfriends (1, I married) online.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A Porsche 928 and a Subaru SVX? She's a keeper!

He doesn't like the SVX part, its a pain in the ass to work on. (Though I love the SVX in general and i'm an administrator on an SVX forum) Probably getting another car soon, but the porsche stays. He has to deal with it. ;)

I love being single.

AMEN!

I will say this much. I fell in love once and that bitch broke my heart. 4 years later and exactly 23 minutes ago she walked out of my apt to go back home to her waiting bf/husband whatever the fuck that doosh bag wants to call himself. Call it revenge, call it a booty call, call it whatever the fuck you want. Knowing im on the other side of this shit storm is the best feeling ever. Im gonna sleep like a fucking baby tonight.

Im with scotty on this.