In need of garage.

Hipsigti

I have a vw gti in need of work and i don't have a place to work on it doesn't need to be heated. just room to work in the motor bay. I just need the front to be jacked up so i can fix the turbo to exuast downturn. if anyone has any spare room or has any ideas as to wear i could do this i am open to suggestions. thanks john.

I have a vw gti in need of work and i don't have a place to work on it doesn't need to be heated. just room to work in the motor bay. I just need the front to be jacked up so i can fix the turbo to exuast downturn. if anyone has any spare room or has any ideas as to wear i could do this i am open to suggestions. thanks john.

damn john that downturn still giving you problems? I have room in my garage if its a short fix, i require pizza however :)

Get your sell some vbands son!

How you been?..

yeah thats what i got was v-bands i had to end up cutting the apr downturn off. In the middle of all of the work im losing the the garage i was renting from my brother (drama). But i need to replace the valve cover the downturn the upper inlet pipe the blowoff valve just minor fixes except the downturn. but yeah i can by pizza no biggie and i could use the help of some fellow vdubbers but thank you for all the offers from everone who offered. zach is there anyway you can give me your number in a p.m so i could give you a call and set some of this up?