CR Road Racing Day?

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric was spot on for Nelson Ledges fun days being 120. I'm assuming a private rental, including the amount of people that have spoken would get us a nice discount.

As for me - I'm in. I'm gonna mount cameras on the front, back, and side of the 5.0

So if you wanna be famous try to keep up bitches.

Eric was spot on for Nelson Ledges fun days being 120. I'm assuming a private rental, including the amount of people that have spoken would get us a nice discount.

As for me - I'm in. I'm gonna mount cameras on the front, back, and side of the 5.0

I will be behind drifting as much as possible and waiving out my window, U will need to let me pass then ride my ass while im burning tire in front of you:p

Cars=to much funs

gotta get the block fixed first....

shanton woudl u bring the rx7 or vw out there?

thats going to make an awesome video of the vette blowing by you.:p

If you guys want to get on a road course, you are more then welcome to run with us (www.MVPTrackTime.com) at any of our track days. We will be at:

April 18-19: Putnam Park (Near Indy) ”Tax Freedom Track Weekend”

June 1: Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, IL) (FULL 3.56 mile track)

August 3: Autobahn Country Club II (FULL 3.56 mile track)

September 5-6: Blackhawk Farms (Rockford, IL.) ”No Hurricane Rain Track Weekend”

September 7-8: Virginia International Raceway ”Labor Day Speed Fix”

September 28, 2009 - Summit Point (Summit Point, WV)

October 31 – November 1: Watkins Glen (New York) ”Halloween Fright FAST!”

November 21 – 22: Road Atlanta “Flyin Turkey Trot”

Details and registration are on our web site. If you have any questions, feel free to call me at (314) 249-3770.

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

Are these private rentals, Mark?

Anthony:

Yes, MVP Track Time is a private organization that rents out various tracks nationwide. We've predominanatly been in the Midwest but are patiently expanding. No membership dues, just regsitration fees for each event and a lot of track time with six, 20-minute run sessions for each of the three (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) run groups. We have qualifed instructors for the Novice drivers.

Give me a call at (314) 249-3770 if there are any quesitons. We are right in your back yard with Putnam Park in April and Mid Ohio in October. as mentioned in an earlier post, for anyone who's never run a road course, Putnam Park (near Indy) is a great facility for beginners and experienced drivers. Happy Motoring!

Feff

I"m in.

Doing an event with MVP may be the best way to go unless we can organize enough people / interest to do a private rental of Nelson.

What it boiled down to last year was it was cheaper to just go to a Nelson Funday on a Friday than it was to try to do a Private Rental. When I inquired last year, Nelson charged ~$5500.00 a day for a rental which includes staffing, insurance, on-site ambulance, etc. So I suppose if we could get 50 people to pre-pay that's doable...otherwise it's not really any cheaper than going for a Funday which people can back out of last minute if they want.

I'd actually be more interrested in going to Putnam as somehow I havn't managed to ever do an event there!

Andy

This is a great opportunity then, I'll call you this weekend. Thanks :)

Dark, I'll look for your call.

God damnit, I need a RWD car!

AkumaNoZetto:

Bring the front/all wheeler. We had a guy in a new Honda Civic with us last year at Putnam Park in our Novice run group. Only his second time on a road course and he was faster then just about everyone else in the Novice group including a LOT of high horsepower RWD cars. The AWD (Audi, Subaru, EVO, etc.) do fantastic. It's all about the driver and enjoying the track time!

Feff

Dark, I'll look for your call.

AkumaNoZetto:

Bring the front/all wheeler. We had a guy in a new Honda Civic with us last year at Putnam Park in our Novice run group. Only his second time on a road course and he was faster then just about everyone else in the Novice group including a LOT of high horsepower RWD cars. The AWD (Audi, Subaru, EVO, etc.) do fantastic. It's all about the driver and enjoying the track time!

Feff

I'm a RWD kind of guy. For autocross events I usually two driver with one of my friends, usually clbsinvaders, and drive his RX-7.

I would hate having to deal with the front drive characteristics of my AWD car in a racing environment.

I"m in.

Doing an event with MVP may be the best way to go unless we can organize enough people / interest to do a private rental of Nelson.

What it boiled down to last year was it was cheaper to just go to a Nelson Funday on a Friday than it was to try to do a Private Rental. When I inquired last year, Nelson charged ~$5500.00 a day for a rental which includes staffing, insurance, on-site ambulance, etc. So I suppose if we could get 50 people to pre-pay that's doable...otherwise it's not really any cheaper than going for a Funday which people can back out of last minute if they want.

I'd actually be more interrested in going to Putnam as somehow I havn't managed to ever do an event there!

Andy

THIS