Another Mustang guy

masa o d unaburst

Bonus points if you put a 2.3L in the 66.

I considered that, and doing something like a 50 trim on a 6 cylinder, or even a Super Coupe drivetrain. Besides, I do have another 2,3 turbo. Its a 84 Gt350 that is one of 8 known to exist with a 2.3 and t-tops. Here it is with fresh paint, and still gettign assembled.

http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z253/GT350RR/GT350/

Its going to be another fun car. Cobra brakes, and all ATR stuff where as the Grey one was a down a dirty kinda junkyard mod car. The white one gets all the big dollar stuff. Shooting for a built proof , autocross it if I want to , 350 to the wheel. Want it to be a perfect driver. 20+ mpg and be able to run solid 12's , and take turns.

I the end, I went with simplicity. I wanted to spend my fab time with other things.

Just about all the cool stuff is my fab work, like the strut tower brace , the battery tray , the radiator hold down , late model booster and master, coil braket , ect. Also fabbed in an AOD and a 8.8 with a fabbed Cobra brake set up.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z253/GT350RR/66%20coupe/parts002-1.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt we meet last summer at the Valley view Quaker Steak? It was the night the guy got ran over by the theater?

YUP! And that was the single greatest moment in "lot" history!!! The "Die Hard" move and all. Cant believe that guy hit the ground running after the car!

Not tryna thread jack but can i here that story??

Last summer I'm up in Cleveland at Quaker steak and lube at Valley View. It's about 1:30 AM there are about 15 of us shooting the shit.

In the other lot there is a Mega movie plex. We hear some yelling in the other lot. Then the yelling gets progressivly louder and someone screams the "N" word. We all get pretty interested at that point, we start walking over but we dont want to get to close. We see two guys yelling when one of them pull a Hulk Hogan and tears his shirt off LOL.

After a little more yelling the other guy hopps in is car. We hear the tires squeal and he piles into "Hulk" with the front of the car. The guy flies into the air, he is so high that as the car turn into him he hits him again with the windshield corner post.

Now it gets really funny, as soon as he hits the ground he jumps up and pulls a Terminator 2 and starts chasing the car. This guy can run and there is enough traffic that he is catching the car. The car eventualy starts passing cars in the parking lot weaving in and out of traffic and gets away but we are in tears rolling on the ground. My face hurt for days from laughing so long. I still laugh out loud as im typing this thinking about it. We did see an ambulance a little later down the road.

Greatest story ever. That guy was SO asking for it.

The Grey and white ones are original 2.3 turbo cars. The grey one is one of something like 430, the white one is one of 36 or something like that.

The grey one is not THAT clean. Thanks though. The white one (everyone calls it the unicorn) is the clean one. Its not done yet. Its the second time I built the car and I am just still not sure how exactly i want everything.

Reminds me of the time hanging out with some CR people when some toolbox on a Harley got all throttle happy trying to show off. He's revving the shit out of the bike, lets go of the clutch, it shoots towards a curb, he dumps it and fucks his face all up.

All because he was showing off before riding it 15 feet to get a Mt. Dew.

Reminds me of the time hanging out with some CR people when some toolbox on a Harley got all throttle happy trying to show off. He's revving the shit out of the bike, lets go of the clutch, it shoots towards a curb, he dumps it and fucks his face all up.

Sounds like something Clevelands very own "Bullet" would do.

Last summer I'm up in Cleveland at Quaker steak and lube at Valley View. It's about 1:30 AM there are about 15 of us shooting the shit.

In the other lot there is a Mega movie plex. We hear some yelling in the other lot. Then the yelling gets progressivly louder and someone screams the "N" word. We all get pretty interested at that point, we start walking over but we dont want to get to close. We see two guys yelling when one of them pull a Hulk Hogan and tears his shirt off LOL.

After a little more yelling the other guy hopps in is car. We hear the tires squeal and he piles into "Hulk" with the front of the car. The guy flies into the air, he is so high that as the car turn into him he hits him again with the windshield corner post.

Now it gets really funny, as soon as he hits the ground he jumps up and pulls a Terminator 2 and starts chasing the car. This guy can run and there is enough traffic that he is catching the car. The car eventualy starts passing cars in the parking lot weaving in and out of traffic and gets away but we are in tears rolling on the ground. My face hurt for days from laughing so long. I still laugh out loud as im typing this thinking about it. We did see an ambulance a little later down the road.

Awesome story - I actually laughed out loud at the "he pulls a Terminator 2" part. :cool:

Was it at QS&L? Bike nights there are always accidents-in-waiting (and the culprits aren't always guys on bikes, either).

Was it at QS&L? Bike nights there are always accidents-in-waiting (and the culprits aren't always guys on bikes, either).

Nope, this was on the Kroger in R-Burg. It was Karl (RC51), Josh (954RR), Joe (ZX14) and I if I remember right.

Shit was solid gold.

Awesome story - I actually laughed out loud at the "he pulls a Terminator 2" part. :cool:

This guy was above the roof of the car. Spread eagle , upside down. Like he cartwheeled over it.

He ended up getting in the car with his friends and got about a half mile before the decided it might be a good idea to call an ambulence.

FWIW, the guy who got hit was the total white "hardcore" gangster. The other guy looked like the typical dude out with his wife or girlfriend.