Some people Just Shouldn't Drink!!!

Benner

Well tonight so far has been complete Hell. My best friend ended up getting hammered and I'm here to take care of him. So far he's argued any situation possible, pissed in the trash can, pissed in a pringles can, proceeded to spill said pringles can, and then to top it off I hear noise coming from his room. Decided to check it out, had to pop the lock on his door and discover him pissing all over his $2100 Imac computer. Hopefully he didn't ruin it. Looks like it's mostly on the keyboard and desk. Ended up shoving him into the bathtub, pinning him down and giving him a cold shower. So now he's pissed off cause he's soaking wet (even though, he pissed himself and I basically did him a favor and cleaned him up) cause I gave him a cold shower. He won't even believe me that he just pissed on his computer 10 minutes ago.

Fuck this, I'm never letting him get this trashed again (with me around).

Anybody else and yeah I'd leave them, but me and him have been best friends way back since middle school. Plus he's taken care of me while I've been hammered so I guess I had this one coming. Woke up this morning and found him passed out in his roomates bed that's outta town. Pretty funny telling him about what all he did. He ended up getting 3 calls this morning inbetween 7:30 and 8:15 so he must've been doin some drunk dialing.

Pretty fun night over all.

Ahhh drunkin friends. I haven't been that trashed in a LONG time. After 1 or 2 nights like that, you learn real quick who your true friends are and also your true limits on alcohol. At least you didn't cap off the night with a trip to the ER to have his stomach pumped.

Here's the only pic I thought to take at the time. Here's the after math of the computer.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj32/Formula98/0111090328.jpg

I could not stop laughing when i saw this. I think this is about the funniest picture on columbus racing@